Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Outlook 2002 Question

• 29-05-2002 1:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 584 ✭✭✭

Hi Ya

Anyone know how to get Outlook to automatically create a contact from every email you reply to? I used to be able to do this with Outlook 2000 but now can't for the life of me find a way to do it.

Thanks a million

atgate

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Tools > Options > Preferences > Email Options > "Automatically put people I reply to in..." (down the bottom of the dialog)

adam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 584 ✭✭✭atgate

Hi Adam

Thanks for the reply.

That's where I was looking, now either I'm going blind or mad (I might already be both) but the option isn't there. Have a look at the attached screenshot.

Thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

That's where I was looking, now either I'm going blind or mad (I might already be both) but the option isn't there. Have a look at the attached screenshot.

Well, I can vouch for your eyesight anyway. :)

I missed the "2002" bit, I'm running 2000 meself. In 2000, it's right at the bottom of that screen, but they've removed it in 2002, as this Google search shows. Have a look at the first result for a VBScript solution.

adam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 584 ✭✭✭atgate

Adam

Thanks. I wonder why the option was removed, it was very handy. I'll try the VBScript.

Thanks again

Atgate

Advertisement