Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Web/Gui Developer Positon

• 29-05-2002 1:47pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Alrite Guys and Gals...

another position here for anyone interested.

The Company:
    A small but secure company (about 45 users), based in Dublin city centre, just off Merrion Sq.

Positon:
    Web /GUI Developer

Responsibilities:

To design / develop Web GUI’s for an enterprise Web application (The application will be hosted on Iplanet Web Servers and Weblogic Application Servers and will interface to an Oracle Database)

Full lifecycle development is required

Will have exposure to Rational Rose, UML, JSP, HTML, DHTML, XML, XSL, WML, JavaScript in the development lifecycle

Skills:

Minimum 2/3 years development experience in Web Technologies

Must be familiar with OO design and development including full lifecycle development

Must have experience in HTML, DHTML, JavaScript, JSP and basic Java programming.

Knowledge and/or exposure to any of the following technologies would be an advantage: ML, WML, UML, Unix/Solaris and NT

Ability to work closely with designers and middleware developers as part of a multidisciplinary team

Good interpersonal skills, must be a team player.

If you need any more infor just pm me or e-mail me here

Anyone interested the forward me a CV with cover letter with Salary expectations to this address

Looking forward to hearing for y'all... :D

Tox

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 476 ✭✭Pablo

worth a go i guess . want to hint at what salary i should mention ?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

To be honest I dont really know.. I guess thats why they are looking for a cover letter with that on it..

Best thing to do it look at salary surveys and see what the suggest for a similar position...

Advertisement