Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

recent deaths

• 29-05-2002 4:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

right there have been no acknowledgments (sp?) of recent deaths so here, let me know if i missed any

Davey Boy Smith
    Lou Thesz
    Wahoo McDaniel
    Eric Kulas
    Big Dick Dudley

RIP

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭EL_Diablo

Eric Kulas? Wasn't that the guy who bull****ted his way into a match with New Jack a few years back. And was afraid to blade himself so he got New Jack to do it and got two arteries cut in his forehead. Jeez he was only like 18 then (1996/97 approx.) Do you know how any of them died? I know Davey Boy Smith had a heart attack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭EL_Diablo

Oh and you forgot about Alex "Big Dick Dudley" Rizzo who was one of the original Dudley Boyz and left the ECW just before
    D-Von and Buh Buh Ray left for the WWE. Cause of death is unknown and the autopsy result is still pending.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Yep Eric Kulas was Mass Transit from that match with New Jack, I added Big Dick Dudley, i knew i forgot some people, i thinks theres one or two more.

bomb

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,980 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

What does (sp?) mean?

Ive seen this several times on this forum but never seen it anywhere else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

it means "this might be spelled wrong"

bomb

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Slane

I saw a report on Sky news saying that the police were going to do an autopsy on the british bulldog,as they suspected foul play.But that was like a week ago and i have heard nothing since.:o

Advertisement