Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cant get on the net.....

• 18-07-2001 4:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭

My computer is ****ed and i cant get on the net i have only access to 1 computer cause i live in nomans land what will i do?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

You seem to of gotten onto the net fine to post the msg.

maybe if you actually said what your problem was cuz ****ed could really mean anything

but you can't get online to read this so im wasting my time.....laterz

Farls

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

danmit i wanted to be the first smartass to post somthing under this most idiotic of threads.

<sig>Insert witty signature here</sig>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Perhaps he's posting from a netcafé or a friend's house?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

Well he needs to be more specific....tell us what the problem/problems are!!

If there was a monthly competition for the most stupid post i think this one would win hands down like...just reading over it and trying to work out how anyone could post something so idiotic....i'm baffled as to how Presto is actually still alive if he is like this in real life

Farls

The right way, the wrong way and MY way!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Farls:
    If there was a monthly competition for the most stupid post i think this one would win hands down</font>

hardly ...

He's obviously not posting from the computer that "cant get on the net". He just needs to give more information on the problem he's having with that machine.

That other guy posting the spam about that recruitment site ... now THAT is stupid.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Presto:
    i have only access to 1 computer cause i live in nomans land what will i do?</font>

He only has 1 computer and is nomans land wherever that is...question answered

Farls

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 729 ✭✭✭popinfresh

Well to get on the net, you click on internet explorer, and then you type in the address you want, then you press go....

<b>i hate you guys......</b>

Advertisement