Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollydays!

Options
  • 29-05-2002 5:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭

YAY! SUPER HAPPY ME! I'VE JUST LEFT HELL HOLE OF A SCHOOL FOR GOOD! IT'S MY BIRFDAY TODAY! AND BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY IS PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND! SCORE!

But yes... tomorrow I leave you all. Well except for you californians. Then I'm actually coming over to you (be afraid). YAY!

So where is everyone else going on holidays and when do you leave and get back? And who here wants penguin mints? hehehehehe...

Yeah... I'll be back on the 8th of August, so see you all sometime after that (nearest weekend). Bubye, love you all!

<I WILL be on boards as much as i can, but i'll be moving around a bit from time to time so i don't know how often i'll be online. Email me everyone (i know)!>

Advertisement