Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sad Frog

Options
  • 29-05-2002 8:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭

'There was once this priest who was walking through the woods. He came across a sad little frog. He asked the frog why it was so unhappy. I haven't always been unhappy replied the frog I used to be an 11 year old choir boy until I was walking through these woods and was tricked by an evil genie who turned me into a frog. So how can I turn you back? asked the priest. I have to go to someones house, be fed and cared for. Then I have to spend the night in their house. So the priest brought the frog back to his house, fed him cared for him etc. Night came and he brought the frog up to his bed. The next morning he woke up and beside him the frog had turned back into an 11 year old choir boy.'

And that your Honour is the case for the defence.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

Hee hee hee

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Very good. I seem to remember a similar one involving a guy playing golf where the frog turned into a fifteen year old girl...

Advertisement