Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rpg2k

• 29-05-2002 9:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭

Just downloaded the RPG2K Game Maker there on sunday, ive been messing about with it for the last few days. Read many many tutorials etc etc. Its a damn nice little program and one can do some very nice stuff with it (insert lots of practice here!¬)

Any others of ye currently using/have used it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

the only rpg that really amused me was final fantasy 8, and since i won't make anything that good i'll steer clear :)

then again i have never heard of it :)

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

I would if I could get the neccasary files onto disk and into my home...

I dowloaded RPGMaker2000, Winrar and a load of other things but failed to get any of them home or even on the disk full stop.

Would someone be able to make zip's small enough to fit on disk and post them here, or even email me them!?

Winrar crammed the proggy into 1.4meg files - still too big for disks...

other than that, I've used an older version a long time ago, and always wanted to mess around with it again. If you have time on your hands and seem a little bored, PGMaker2000 is a must for all you constructive types who like an RPG - Even if it's a cartoony 2D RPG :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Rope pm me your addy and ill bung em onto cd along with the 50 or so tutorials I have and send em off to ya via the post man!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

I have RM2K and RM95... brilliant little proggies,made a fair few RPG's.. RM2K is probably the best editor I've ever used...Im surprised their free!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

I have RM2K also, and I'll be damned if I know how to make anything with it lol :p

(I want to though)

• Advertisement
Advertisement