Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Attaching Stickys

• 29-05-2002 10:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

I know this is a real thicky question, but due to years of proximity to radio transmitters I have forgotten how to put "STICKYS" on the Phantom forum. Help.

Regards,

Pete Reed
    Phantom FM

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

When the thread has been posted, open it (click on it) and down below on the right is -Admin Options- Goto stick/unstick thread.

;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Thanks Gordon,

Must start getting more sleep. Can't quite believe I forgot that. Must be the lack of a balanced diet.

Pete

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

always been meaning to talk to the Phantom guys as I'm a big fan of pirate radio. Hope everything is going ok over there, I check in the odd time and it looks like a great, tight little community you've got for yourselves!

Glad you got the sticky thing sorted.

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Hi DeV,

Thanks for the kind words. Yep, things are going fine here at Phantom Towers! Station has never been as busy with bands and sponsors and stuff than it is now. Two unsuccesful licence applications and thousands of pounds later, at least some people are taking us seriously. Youre always more than welcome down to our top secret city centre location for a coffee and look around the haven of illegality that is Phantom.

And as always, thanks to Boards.ie in a big way for helping us to put together ways for our listeners to interact with each other/gratiouitously plug stuff etc. Anything we can ever do in return, just ask.

Regards,

Pete Reed
    Phantom FM

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

WHoo, this is DJ DeVore playing all your favourite ABBA hits! (NOT!)

Yeah, mail me at devore@spin.ie ?
    Will I have to be blindfolded?

Anyway, Boards.ie was designed to support communities with Phantom and I have loved the idea of pirate radio since I grew up listening to Radio Caroline on that boat thing they had and later when Nova was radical (seemed to turn commercial later on).

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

WHoo, this is DJ DeVore playing all your favourite ABBA hits! (NOT!)

DeVore sinks still lower in my estimations -- what's wrong with ABBA? ABBA Rock!

I have loved the idea of pirate radio since I grew up listening to Radio Caroline on that boat thing they had

I never listened to Radio Caroline, but the website is well worth a read, particularly the history section. Wonderful stuff.

adam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

you guys have got to set up an interview with devore. that would be cool (anorak hour maybe?).

Phantom is constantly on our radio at home, keep up the good work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭hacktavist

Pirate radio is a wonderfull thing!
    Makes a great hobby.

Advertisement