Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Shell Hosting?

• 22-07-2001 9:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 849 ✭✭✭

Dose any 1 know any cheap shell hosts that give a good deal when paying for a year?

I have looked around but all i could find was crap deals.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭flamegrill

try takiweb.com

I know the guy that founded it and hes a nice guy. i had a shell (free) for sometime till they just had to stop given em as people kept doing bold things on the box.

i think its like 5$ a month and they have a special for the year 2.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Well, if he was a half decent admin, then he would have the knolage to stop people from doing 'bold' things in the first place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Cr8or

thanks flame.

Oj he might of wanted to make some cash man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭flamegrill

am i think it wasnt that they were not doing anything to his box as such. they just used it to gain acces to other boxes. apparenlty his isp threaten to cut him off. so thats why he was rid of the freeshells

[This message has been edited by flamegrill (edited 22-07-2001).]

i bet he loved the extra bit of cash to.

• Advertisement

hmm..

Advertisement