Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

big brother 3

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

Pity Spencer is gone, he appeared to be the only genuine person left in the house. Now all that's left is a bunch of faghags , wideboys , twofaced women and posh twits.

Johnny's going to win it. The numbers don't lie. For the amount of people who love Alex's theres almost as many who hate him and that is going to tell at the end of the competition.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭phobos

Well I would like to think that Johnny will win. :)

Character wise he's the next best thing to an Irishman in that house IMO. He's up for the craic, he's not flirting with first piece of meat that comes in close proximity, and he's been honest with everyone so far. Consider how he treated Alex around the time of their quarel. So much so everyone else in the house obviously respected that, because they have done similar since then. Take PJ & Alex. When Alex buggered over to the rich side without PJ, he said "I wanted to talk to you straight out, instead of going in to the diary room, and talking behind your back". Isn't that the exact same tactic that Johnny invented back in week one.

I sh1t you not folks, but there are few people remaining in the house that are attracting positive attention. I really want Jade out of the house next. Her voice is doing my head in. I have actually switched channels when she starts talking. :p

;-phobos-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

yeah its official, i now want jade out of the house too ;)
    no, i dont like johnny, i thought the way he treated alex was really two faced. I was sorry to see spencer go when i saw hiom on the davina mc call interview, hewas funny, and a bit bitchy
    it was a shame the two of them were up for eviction, all the good housemates have been pitted against each other. leaving the bad and the ugly behind ;) i want tim and sophie out in quick succession, hopefully tim will be up this week, i cant see him staying in any longer.

Originally posted by thedrowner
    yeah its official, i now want jade out of the house too ;)
    no, i dont like johnny, i thought the way he treated alex was really two faced. I was sorry to see spencer go when i saw hiom on the davina mc call interview, hewas funny, and a bit bitchy
    it was a shame the two of them were up for eviction, all the good housemates have been pitted against each other. leaving the bad and the ugly behind ;) i want tim and sophie out in quick succession, hopefully tim will be up this week, i cant see him staying in any longer.

Tim's ok. I thought he was a bit of a knob when he first came into the house (truth is he probably is) but there's a lot worse in there than him right now!

Here's how I'd rate housemates on how much they currently annoy me (in as much as I'd let a tv show annoy me that is!).

1. Jade
    2. Adele
    3. Sophie
    4. Alex
    5. PJ
    6. Johnny
    7. Tim
    8. Kate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

People I'd like to see evicted, in order of preference:

1. Jade (She is Jade. Annoying, irritating, and well, Jade - got to go!)
    2. Adele (Two faced and sly. Tries to be everyones friends, yet talks about them behind their back)
    3. Alex (Moaning, camp, a pain in the ass, says he's straight, :D)
    4. PJ (Boring zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)
    5. Johnny (Irritating - People from that area of the UK just annoy me - accent grates on me)
    6. Tim (So far up himself he could stick his toes out through his gob, boring as well)
    7. Sophie (Boring, but less so than the rest)
    8. Kate (Best of a bad bunch)

[Edited to give reasons]

• Advertisement

I'll just slightly re-arrange that, for my order of preference.

1. Jade (get her out, before I go over there and drag her out)
    2. Adele (two faced biatch)
    3. Sophie (manipulative, but obvious)
    4. Tim (too quiet, does nothing, fancies Alex ;) )
    5. Alex (a tad a annoying, and is good for a laugh sometimes)
    6. PJ (He will remain high in my list, if he doesn't make a move on Jade)
    7. Kate (She's like Johnny, and I liked the Kate/Johnny/Allison circle of honesty)
    8. Johnny (An Irishman with an English accent, see some of my previous comments)

;-phobos-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Terminator

Order of people I'd like to see evicted :

1. Jade (most hated hm ever - she has to go soon for her own sake)
    2. Kate (popular blond cheerleader personality is a turn-off)
    3. PJ (Spencer-lite)
    4. Johnny (went from being a great fun guy to baggy-eyed depressing bloke in one week)
    5. Tim (Seems to be in love with Alex)
    6. Sophie (Nice but isn't getting on with anyone)
    7. Adele (clever girl - really knows how to play the game)
    8. Alex (has his ups and downs but still a nice guy - my tip to win)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭yankinlk

my nomination predictions this week:

Sophie versus Jade (with a posssible tie with TIM)

The result? With a little luck Jade will be voted out by the public

(in fairness tho, they will have to confiscate some of those signs on the "walk of shame" - no one should be inflicted with that much abuse)

Big Brother should confiscate some of those banners alright, before Jade leaves the house. But they won't, why should they?. You may be able to take away people's banners, but you can't take away their (freedom, lol :D ) constant "boo"(ing).

It is going to be some show when that girl comes out of the house. Which I hope is this Friday. If she is up for nomination, I am voting her out. Personally I feel sorry for both Sophie & Kate ATM, because Jade & Adele are seriously playing some fukked up game :mad:

This is my theory
    Last week Jade and Adele had that massive argument. They sorted it out, and now they are best of friends again. They are acting like school kids in a playground, in that they are cementing their relationship by working as a team. There is bugger all you can do in the BB house, except talk about people behind their backs, so that's what they are doing. Jade started it, and because Adele has a solid friend in the house, she won't go against her, and has joined her. The two are afraid of loosing eachother so they are constanty agreeing with what the other is saying.

I personally think it's escalating out of control. Take for example that bit this afternoon with Kate having a shower in the garden. They (Jade, Adele) started laughing, making Kate uncomfortable, and then announced that they could see her naked body in one of the garden mirrors. Now in all fairness, if you were on good terms with someone, would you make a scene out of something like that. ATM Kate is apparently on her period, so she has enough on her plate to deal with, rather than putting up with childish crap like that.

^ = my 2.54c

;-phobos-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

you tell it like it is phobos <--- my 2 cents.
    Vote that ugly simpleton Jade whenever you get the chance.

• Advertisement

have to say i cannot rate kate as highly as all u guys do, she is an annoying witch!!! i could not believe when she started crying over losing her sunglasses, and then went into the diary room and started crying and saying "im menstrual" so are most of us women out there but i dont usually cry about it, deal with it!!!!! I' know there are some women who do get teary during their period, but for goodness sake, does she get it every day in her life? coz shes always bloody crying in there!

well, at least with jade and adele, there being....public...for want of a better word...about their two facedness, they know we can see it, wheras i think sophie and kate play a more sly game. i also think jade and sophie will be up for eviction this week, possibly with tim, who i cant judge yet as i ahvent watched him enough, but i read in a magazine (gotta stop doing that) that he admitted to being a toff, and arrogant, which made me feel more positive about him.
    and my list of people to go starting frmo the one i want most out of the house is:

1.jade (she's just getting out of hand)
    2.sophie (she's just strange, and i dont like her)
    3.kate (she cries way too much than is good for anyone)
    4.tim (maybe i'll like him better as the weeks go by)
    5.pj (boring, but at least he wouldnt be annoying to watch if there were 4 people left)
    6.johnny (wouldnt it be funny if him and alex were left in the house together at the end? But i dont like johnny, i think he's too forward)
    7.adele (yeah shes a bitch but dont we all do that at times? Shes more interesting then the others to watch)
    8.alex (his personality doesn't seem to be as obviously flawed as the others, therfore, it would be nice to see him win)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

I hope someone in that house punches that bitch Jade in her big fat dumb face, please let it be Pj because he'll get more power behind it.

ps. i do not condone any form of violence towards women except in the case of jade

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭hacktavist

I find jade really irratating, herself and adele just sit there bitching all day long.
      They were even calling sophie names accross the divide today.
      And how she keep calling her ugly .etc, its not like jade's good looking herself.
      If jade is nominated this week shes definately out.
      Sophie would have to be my favorite.

Originally posted by phobos
      I personally think it's escalating out of control. Take for example that bit this afternoon with Kate having a shower in the garden. They (Jade, Adele) started laughing, making Kate uncomfortable, and then announced that they could see her naked body in one of the garden mirrors. Now in all fairness, if you were on good terms with someone, would you make a scene out of something like that. ATM Kate is apparently on her period, so she has enough on her plate to deal with, rather than putting up with childish crap like that.

^ = my 2.54c

;-phobos-) [/B]

I agree, the two of them are really going for it at the moment.

Personally, I hope it's Jade versus Sophie to be evicted this week. Please god Jade will get the boot. It's a shame she didn't go in week one instead of Lynne!

What I don't understand is how morons in the house like JAde and Adele really think they have any chance to win this thing???

It's as if they don't realize the cameras are on 24 hours/day including the diary room? Does BB pick people that say they have never or hardly ever watched this show?

The seem to make a bigger effort being popular in the house than to be popular with the two most important viewers

1. the public (ultimately they decide)
      2. BB the ominpotent. If they decide not to like you, you're screwed! they do the editing and lately, as much as i hate Jade, they seem to be gunning for her to be the next "nasty nick"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Case

Spohie and Jonny are up for eviction this week.

How in the name of Jazus is Jade getting away with it. I reckon they are keeping her in tactically because deep down they know she has NO chance of wiinning. I am a bit shocked with Jonny being nominated again, he is a lot better than some of the others in there.

I can't believe I have been sucked in to all this it is soo boring yet so addictive there's actually no one that I can say I really really want to win

I am a weak person!

Sophie is paste against Johnny :(

I really wanted Jade vs' Sophie. Ah well :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

I would have loved to see Jade up against Adele this week. Although there are people in the house slightly worse then Adele (Namely Alex) I'd just love to break them up see if one can survive without the other! then their game plan will be forked!

right now im begining to hate everyone on the rich side. I used to think pj was alright but it seems to me that since he got moved over hes turned to the dark side joining jade and alex and Adele! I think tim is part of that group slightly aswell. I want Jonny to win and kate to come second. Spencer should never have been voted out!

yeah i reckon sophie has no chance against johnny, although, wonders will never cease.
      the thing we have to remember is that we still probably dont get to see things from the housemates point of view (although e4 constantly let us see things from the chickens point of view, dammit) but only what big brother chooses to show, and people could be portrayed differently then they actually act in the house, so this could explain why nominations are surprising.

Adele - voted for - Johnny, PJ (quality of reasons for nominee's= 3/10)
      Alex - voted for - Johnny, Kate (quality of reasons for nominee's = 2/10)
      Jade - voted for - Sophie, Johnny (quality of reasons for nominee's = 4/10)
      Johnny - voted for - Alex, Tim (quality of reasons for nominee's = 4/10)
      Kate - voted for - Alex, Jade (quality of reasons for nominee's = 7/10)
      PJ - voted for - Sophie, Adele (quality of reasons for nominee's = 9/10)
      Sophie - voted for - Jade, Tim (quality of reasons for nominee's = 6/10)
      Tim - voted for - Sophie, Johnny (quality of reasons for nominee's = 3/10)

I'm definetly of the opinion that anyone who voted for Johnny is voting tactially. This is not to say that Johnny himself isn't voting tactially, because I believe he is.

Also isn't in interesting to notice that all three members of the rich side 'firm' (aka Pigface, Twofaced and Nothing-but-his-face)voted for Johnny? Perhaps there is conspiracy going on here that the big brother editors choose not do show on their daily edit?

As far as I can tell from this weeks votes PJ and Kate are the only people left who are voting 'honestly' and don't have an 'adgenda' to serve in their nominations. I hope PJ stays in because he is showing himself to be the first person in the house to see through Adele's false veneer.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Volvagia
      right now im begining to hate everyone on the rich side. I used to think pj was alright but it seems to me that since he got moved over hes turned to the dark side joining jade and alex and Adele!.
      I don't actually agree with you there because if you remember the discussion between PJ and Johnny across the divide last night (Monday). He told PJ that he has started to dislike Adele, and says that the people on the poor side are much more appealing to him. He also voted for Adele, which proves that point. Also he sits there in Jade's & Adele's company taking in everything they are saying, with an unbiased opinion when queried. This has pissed Adele off, and was her reason for nominating him this week. She knows damn well that he's not one of them.
      Originally posted by Volvagia
      I want Jonny to win and kate to come second. Spencer should never have been voted out!
      Agreed :)

;-phobos-)

AGreed PIGMAN....they are definetly bending the rules if not breaking them. It is no coincidence that Jade has got many folk to vote similar to her.

I think BB introduced this strike system, they should use it. I think they would have by now if it wasnt for all the folk jumping ship.

yeah i had imagined a couple of peope getting booted out coz of that, but they possibly still will, coz there were replacements for the poeple who left, bringing the number of ppl back up to 12...or whatever the number was supposed to be the week they left.
      and i dont think theres tactical voting going on on the rich side, i think theres been that dislike from the start with eachother, but possibly there were pther peope they wanted to nominate before johnny and they're only getting their chance now.

nahhhh, i think its tactical. both jade and adele have sat down with jonny and led him to believe that it was other people that voted him and not themselves....

Originally posted by Rufus T Firefly

The great fascination of Big Brother for me is that's it's like Lord Of The Flies for (not very) grown-ups.

Does this make Jade Piggy?

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Vulture

I'd like to say i think it's a load of excrement but i go hooked half way through the first one, but i got wise i figured out it's like a Computer virus.

After you are exposed it hides itself you dont know it's hideing waiting to strike and then you begin to notice things,

your E-Mail is a bit slower and your friends are talking about annoying emails you never sent,

your communication with your friends is about some really annoying back stabbing person in big brother who you know more about than your first cousin.

your computer is consumed nothing works but the virus is in full swing and you feel confused and fustrated

Big brother consumes your life, the highlight of your day is when some moron in the house spills a cup of tea and you are forced to take the rest of the day off to discuss the shockwave of this revlation. This ultimately leaves you feeling hollow and unsatsified.

The only cure is to scoure everything clean. Who's with me lets bomb the house and remove this addictive virus from the planet.:eek:

In the good words of Good Will Hunting

"I don't need therapy!" ;)

I personally enjoy the show and have contributed to this thread, with (usually) informative or opinionated content. (Vulture) I notice you're just in the door (of boards.ie), so I should at this point bring to your attention there was a thread created for people that don't have anything positive to contribute here. Actually now that I look, it has has proven more unpopular than this one. Well I'm not surprised, since you can only say "I don't like BB" in so many ways.

Anyway, would you please (in future) revise the evolution of a thread that you're interested in, before posting. I'm not giving out, but many people are going to see this tomorrow, and see it has nothing to do with the current flow of topics (more like the past).
      Your opinion is of course welcome, but basically it just boils down to bad timing on your behalf ;)

The reason I complain is because it's something that just doesn't go down well with me, and many others that enjoy these boards.

cheers :)
      ;-phobos-)

Well in case you don't know. The house failed miserably at their weekly task and now every member of the house, bar Tim-nice-but-dim, is on the poor side.

Some things that struck me during the task.

1. Kate was very unselfish to unhesitatingly risk another week in the poor side in order to help the others.

2. Tim is very false. He clearly knew the answer to his question yet deliberately hummed and hawed for about 10 seconds before answering in order to make it seem like he was just lucky.

3. Tim is out for himself to the degree where he would risk isolating himself from the rest of the house in order to get his creature comforts. Quote 'I'll take the final question but since I haven't been here as long as Kate then maybe she'd have a better chance.' What a guy!

Expect an almost unanimous vote by the housemembers to get Tim evicted next week. Irregardless of the fact that he has the rich side all to himself I suspect many of the housemates will not have been impressed with his halfhearted attempts to volunteer himself for the vital deciding question.

phobos....nice one. i myself dont mine people arguing against a topic but theres a time and a place, if u know what i mean, certain threads are about giving opinions be they good or bad, and then other threads are for ppl who wanna discuss a "topic" that they are enjoying and i think i stated at the top that this is one of those.

pigman, thanks i didnt see it over the weekend, and i was watching it today going..kate and pj and jade and adele on the same side? huh? i believe tonight they're getting a chance to have the bars taken down though i wonder what they'll have to do for that!

• Advertisement

agreed. tim is up for eviction this week for sure...and (drumroll) it has to be Jades week finally!

Adele appears to rallying the troops against her, with coversations with Jonny, Alex, Kate and PJ. What gets me about her is she talks about this person is tactical, that person is playing up to the cameras...she is the worst for it.

AND WILL SHE STOP CHEWING GUM PLEASE!

(bye the way, Vulture, take it elsewhere, u aint wanted here)

I was away for the past day and half, so I'm sorry if this information is already commonly known.

But Adele is on to Jade (in a big way), and all was revealed to Kate the other night: http://www.channel4.com/apps3/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=8743

I also thought this was quite funny:
      Eventually their (the poor side) conversation was interrupted in a comic moment when Big Brother announced; "Can someone from the rich side please come to the Diary Room?"

Ha Ha :p, I'd hate to be segregated from the crowd like that. But when you think about it, he deserves it. All he did since he went on the poor side was complain about being there. Well he got his wish, so suffer, I say.

;-phobos-)

Predictions for the next vote :

Adele = Tim / Jade
      Alex = Johnny / Tim
      Jade = Johnny / Tim
      Johnny = Alex / Tim
      Kate = Alex / Jade
      PJ = Adele / Jade
      Tim = Johnny / Jade

Result : Tim v Jade. An interesting pairing! And Jade will somehow avoid eviction for another week. :mad:

i ahve to say, once again, that alex is the only one worthy as a person to win it, in my opinion. yeah hes moany but hes not hiding it!!!!

My opinion hasn't really changed for quite some time, regarding my favourite potential winner (Johnny or Alex). At this stage I'm not worried, because IMO they hold the most powerful positions within the house. Alex ATM and for the last few weeks having that more compeditive edge over Johnny.
      yeah hes moany but hes not hiding it!!!!
      I have to agree with that. But Johnny is just as honest IMO. One of the psychologists on C4 @ 10pm tonight, gave a great overview of Johnny's character/behaviour changes over the past weeks and how they were influenced. It explained a lot, and was pretty damn accurate if I say so myself. One recent incident that raised my opinion of Johnny over Alex was when they were about to jump over the divide in a collaborative rebellious act against Big Brother. He led a group of 4 in to the diary room, and held a pretty good arguement.

On the otherhand, Alex wanted to remain goody-two-shoes (in the eyes of BB), and decided at an early stage he didn't want to participate. As the group discussed this action in the garden he walked back in to the house, and caught the attention of one of the cameras away from everyone else. He then proceeded to tell Big Brother that he thought the other housemate's plans were stupid, and that he wasn't going to participate. This IMO was a suckup :p. He then got his closest friend Adele to join his side (an easy target for his requests), so he wouldn't be left on his own and look bad in the eyes of all the other housemates.

At this stage can I just point out that the above account is a motive for my current favourites in the house. It is my opinion, and isn't a rant so I can pursuade you to favor certain housemates over others, we all have our opinions. Instead of forcing our opinions down people's throats I find it more interesting to hear why you favour some housemates over others. Also "Just because" type replies, are about as interesting as nothing at all IMO :)

;-phobos-)

Pigman I like your style, but my friend - don't be so negative. The girl is on the ropes, the girl is fading, the knockout punch is on its way!

Your guesses are very similar to mine, but a few different:
      Jade gets 6! versus 3 for Jonny....and I think we know who will win that! woohoo!

Adele = Jade / PJ
      Alex = Jade / Jonny
      Jade = Johnny / Tim
      Johnny = Jade / Tim
      Kate = Alex / Jade
      PJ = Adele / Jade
      Tim = Johnny / Jade

Originally posted by Pigman
      Predictions for the next vote :

Adele = Tim / Jade
      Alex = Johnny / Tim
      Jade = Johnny / Tim
      Johnny = Alex / Tim
      Kate = Alex / Jade
      PJ = Adele / Jade
      Tim = Johnny / Jade

Result : Tim v Jade. An interesting pairing! And Jade will somehow avoid eviction for another week. :mad:

• Advertisement
    • Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Sparkle

Agree with you there, Tim and Jade up, Jade'll prob be out.
      Got this in an email this morning...quite funny I thought!

Four people up for eviction Johny, Adele, Jade and Kate.

The full list of votes is:
      Adele - Jade and Jonny
      Alex - Jade and Jonny
      Jade - Kate and Tim
      Jonny - Adele and Jade
      Kate - Alex and Jade
      PJ - Adele and Jade
      Tim - Jade and Kate

I know Jade is bad but Adele is just pure evil she is way more 2faced than Jade. Jade simply hasn't got the brain power to be that evil!

If Jade is evicted BB will have to let her out the back door she will be tormented by the non supporters outside. I aint going nowhere this Friday!

lol, great photo. i agree case, as much as i cant stand jade speaking...she has quieted down a bit and now im leaning towards adele for eviction = i think adele is in too much control over the others...her little conversations here and there appear to steer the housemates.

but, i think the public are drooling at evicting jade...

...someone send out one of these emails advertising free sex if you ring adeles number or something

Baloks!

Now as much as I want pigface evicted I think I want tbat Somalian-Predator-lookalike out even more! Also I must admit I'm surprised Tim didn't get more votes! I guess everyone has forgotten he even exists due to his isolation from the rest of the group?

Anyway, I'm sure BB will probably rig it so Kate gets kicked out but fingers crossed we'll be rid of 1/2 of the grusome twosome by Friday night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i love that picture :p:p

Miss Piggy has to go, with Spider Hag following the week after

• Advertisement

I was glad to see Jade & Adele up for nomination this week but not the other two. I can safely say though that the public will select Jade, unless their hatred for Adele builds up even more before Friday's eviction. I honestly feel sorry for Johnny, who is pretty pissed off at this stage (being his 3rd nominated week). But when you think about it, it will be one vote less for him next week when one of the two is gone.

And Kate, WTF :mad:, what two faced ba$tard nomiated her, and all she has done for the group. Christ she risked her own ass, even though she didn't have to, and now people have nominated her.

Oh I would love if Jade get's the door this Friday. She is going to have to walk 2 hundread metres of shame from the house to the studio. Should be some quality TV for a while. I would also hate to be Davina, having do walk her, and pretend that she's kewl and all that. Like TBH what the hell is Davina going to say to her during the interview. "Eh, Jade, Eh, you're a muppet, you know that don't you".

;-phobos-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Mad_Patrick

I hope euther Jade or Adele get evicted and when they leave the house they'll get booed, and I will laugh my evil laugh. Hahaha I will say

The full list of votes is:

10 pts : PJ voted for: Adele (5/5) and Jade (5/5)
      8 pts : Adele voted for: Jade (4/5) and Jonny (4/5)
      7 pts : Jonny voted for: Adele (3/5) and Jade (4/5)
      4 pts : Alex voted for: Jade (3/5) and Jonny (1/5)
      4 pts : Jade voted for: Kate (1/5) and Tim (3/5)
      3 pts : Kate voted for: Alex (0/5) and Jade (3/5)
      0 pts : Tim voted for: Jade (0/5) and Kate (0/5)

Worst excuses of the week
      1. Kate for Alex because he did something to her 4 weeks ago
      2. Tim for Kate because she kissed Alex (and not him) very quickly after spencer was evicted
      3. Tim for Jade because she is lazy, and erm that's all

Notables :
      1. Tim is full of ****. He proves it yet more with each passing day.
      2. Alex will vote for Johnny every week until the day one of them is evicted.
      3. Never play poker with PJ judging by how well he's reading these people.
      4. Adele is redefining the term two-faced but at least she can come up with valid reasons for her nominations

oooh..4 people, thatss surprising. it has been a really eventful bb so far and quite suprising things happening, like our predictions not going to plan at all....yeha i didnt think jade would get so many votes, and i didnt think Kate would be up either, though i suppose 2 votes isnt that bad. well, jade's got to go this week, no question about it, coz the public hate her and now the housemates do, which will only give more her more fuel to be argumentative. although if adele has a big row with someone the week shes up for eviction(like amma and stuart last year) she could get voted out.

and case i totally agree, i reckon jade'll get lynched by the public when she does eventually leave the house.

imagine the housemates had evicted her and not lynne the first week....

One thing that would/will be interesting is if Jade get's evicted, and has her interview with Davina. Not only will Davina be stuck for positive words, Jade will also have to sit through the diary room clips of every other person in the house nominating her (ouch :))

Has anybody seen the clips with that nut Avid Merrion(sp?), taking the piss out of the Jade doll in bed. I nearly wet myself laughing seeing it the other day. "You Stupid Rubbish" ;)

;-phobos-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

Im glad to see Jade and adele up plz let the crowds make Jade cry on fri! Im surprised Kates up and im starting to feel sorry for jonny being up again and not being told what hes doing wrong!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

Jade should've never been on TV. When she comes out her life is going to be ruined. Have you heard some of the things Graham Norton has said about her? Bloooooody Hell!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,537 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Originally posted by phobos
      Has anybody seen the clips with that nut Avid Merrion(sp?), taking the piss out of the Jade doll in bed. I nearly wet myself laughing seeing it the other day. "You Stupid Rubbish" ;)
      You will like it. It is warm.

Someone made a good point on BBLB yesterday. As this is the first time Adele is up for eviction we should get her out while we can we don't know when she will be up again whereas with Jade there will be plenty more opportunities!!!!

Nearly got sick again last night at around 11.30 Adele was up with Johny making their puppets/muppets and she was acting like his best friend when only earlier she said she couldn't stand him and he was a Tommy Tanker.

Roll on Friday.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭festivala

Originally posted by Oeneus
      Jade should've never been on TV. When she comes out her life is going to be ruined. Have you heard some of the things Graham Norton has said about her? Bloooooody Hell!

Yes but Norton is this: PAINFULLY UNFUNNY

• Advertisement
    Advertisement