Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How logic is wasted on leaders

• 29-05-2002 11:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

This was posted by Stu_69.
    Boston you are an attention seeking muppet. You and Typedef (who has left - thank fu(k) I hate you, you bore tghe sah!te out of me. You seem to think you are some pordical son and arew determined to have your voice heard on any subject you thionk you have the slightest notion about. I wish you would **** right off. Lately boards has become over crowded with whinging fu)kwits like you and your brethern. Not shut up and stop being a ****ing BABY

I wouldn't mind but, Cloud had the gaul to remove Typedef (me) as Green Issues mod for an alleged 'abusive post'.

Apparently the above is not.

Thanks for your vote.

Xor your ma!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Originally posted by stackboundary
    This was posted by Stu_69.

I wouldn't mind but, Cloud had the gaul to remove Typedef (me) as Green Issues mod for an alleged 'abusive post'.

Apparently the above is not.

Thanks for your vote.

Xor your ma!
    Oh jesus he's back :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

In fairness to stu_69 that is the sentiment of many, and it is perhaps because of the amount of abuse you and boston handed out yourselves that stu's abuse was tolerated. It's just that not many people could be arsed to give the abuse themselves, so stu, I applaud you for saving some people (including me) a bit of a post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Sorry, I fail to see the problem; aside from some obvious grammatical errors, which bit of Stu's post is in any way untrue or non-representative of the beliefs of most of the people here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

Originally posted by Baz_
    In fairness to stu_69 that is the sentiment of many, and it is perhaps because of the amount of abuse you and boston handed out yourselves that stu's abuse was tolerated. It's just that not many people could be arsed to give the abuse themselves, so stu, I applaud you for saving some people (including me) a bit of a post.

Why did I help you do your first install of Linux again Baz?

Is this gratitude?

Nice.

Oh and since I'm doing a surprise attack, I might just mention that now that you have advertisments on boards.ie that modding you do is a form of work, which you are not getting paid for, but which is contributing to the financial remuneration of others.

I suspect this point may well be denied vehemently, but then again I suspect most of the demagogues around here couldn't agree on the colour of ****e.

Run along now flamebait.

You are a slave neo

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Oh and since I'm doing a surprise attack, I might just mention that now that you have advertisments on boards.ie that modding you do is a form of work, which you are not getting paid for, but which is contributing to the financial remuneration of others.

I think it'll be rather a long time before the admins make back the cost of hosting boards for all this time through advertising. I work in Internet advertising to a large degree and I know how much it pays...

And even if they were making a few bob a month, you know what? I wouldn't care. I'm still getting a service here for free which I would gladly pay for, so putting something back into the community and looking at some ads isn't exactly going to put my nose out of shape. I think the same goes for every other moderator here, given that they're not mean-spirited, embittered and downright stupid, and don't have chips on their shoulders that could sink the titanic. Unlike certain unwelcome elements here I could mention.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

Originally posted by Typedef

Dev and co have paid for boards out of their own pockets so far, so I think they're entitled to make a little money from it to help pay for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

Awww but I had saved up to finally pay my union fees :(

Modding isn't work its ensuring the place were like to post doesn't turn into a spam house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Is this gratitude?

Nice.

I suspect this point may well be denied vehemently, but then again I suspect most of the demagogues around here couldn't agree on the colour of ****e.

Run along now flamebait.

You are a slave neo
    Since you made a big deal about leaving the least you could have done is stay gone.**

**Posted in Typedef format for the challenged(im looking at you typedef)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Typedef finally admits to his penchant for Word of the Day on dictionary.com!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Why did I help you do your first install of Linux again Baz? Is this gratitude?
    ROFL

Melodrama....cue mini-violins
    surprise attack

Yes, I'm sure everyone is shocked and amazed ;)

Christ, that is annoying - did he do that all the time? I would image most of us are capable of finding out the meaning of words *without* help, thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

YAY!!!!!

i was getting bored.

welcome back!!!!!

by the way, did you actually read stu_69's post.
    perticularly the last line.
    here, i'll quote it.
    Not shut up and stop being a ****ing BABY

now, apart from the spelling, i think you generally get the gist of what is being said.
    now, in future can you listen to others, and perhaps take their thoughts into account.
    besides, we all know that im the one on this board with the superiority complex.
    you just look silly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 568 ✭✭✭stu_69

I should really learn to type, you know :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

I agree with typedef those remarks were totally OTT, i was really surprised when i read them, to see that, that kind of muppetry is allowed on admin really reflects badly on the rest of the board ;):p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

So does such excessive use of smilies. Great. Typedef is back again. Keep your arrogant diatribes to yourself alright. I don't particularly want to hear what some tree loving hippy has to say about the 'tyrannical masters of boards.ie'.

Gav

As a famous irish footballer once said
    'Stick it up your bollix'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Clintons Cat

well i certainly never expected that to happen.

Typedef really nobody cares what you think about the new ads,
    Or people giving their moding time for free.Frankly your campaign to end the tyrany of spinsol solutions is laughable,if you hadnt noticed there is an enviromentaly unfriendly nuclear war in the offing to concern yourself with.maybe you could do something more productive with your time here,than moan about the ammount of abuse you recieve.
    As far as i am aware your account has not been prohibited from posting in a constructive manner to the society boards,so either make a sensible contribution or please shut up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Shad0r

Goddamn Typedef! Get over yourself. Intentionally or not you come across as being so far up your own hole its unreal. That by the way is NOT my opinion. Its a fact. If you need proof look at the amount of people posting here in your favour.

Its really not the fact that you swallowed a dictionary, aged 4 that gets me. Its not even the fact that your proud of using words with more than 8 sylables in them regularly. Its your superiority complex.

Your no better than anyone else that posts here. Humility and respect are two words you should look up, then learn off by heart, then reflect on and finally either adopt or fvck off and not come back this time.

azezzezezezezezzil - you make me want to beat you to death with a smilie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

Is this gratitude?

Nice.

Run along now flamebait.

You are a slave neo

dont worry Typedeaf. you'll get that 5th golden ticket someday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

My god Typedef... you are one good looking chap.... we could be twins.

I never would have twigged it. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,280 ✭✭✭regi

shut up shut up SHUT UP

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement