Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISDN nowadays?

Options
  • 30-05-2002 12:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭

how much will ISDN cost now, after the introduction of DSL?
    how much is the installation, modem, and per min at peak and off peak??
    >is there going to be a price cut in the package soon with the introduction of dsl or has there been one alreadY?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

All costs should be on the eircom site. Warning its hugely overpriced in relation to performance.

But judging by the way Eircon have handled any of their business over the last decade I don't expect to see any drastic changes to the pricing "structure"

By the way; got a call from an eircom rep. offering me ISDN and explaining how great it was, so I proceeded to tell him about having to join the two connections together in order to "try" and coax some performance out of it and how it would then mean paying the price of 2 calls. He hadn't a clue, he seemed audibly shocked that it worked like that, in the end I think I actually talked him OUT of the product he was trying to sell. :D

Advertisement