Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A board for drunken folks?

Options
  • 30-05-2002 3:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭

I was out tonight, and am still under the influence, but had this great idea while in the jax in a club in Galway. Why not start up a board for people to post stupid drunken stuff while they are still off their heads. There are a lot of people that will still find time to post to boards.ie after they come in from a nights drinking (depending if they scored or not ;) ). It would be a funny place to read things that you said when you were drunk.

It would probably replace the humour board ;)

;-phobos-)
    DISCLAIMER: I cannot be held responsible for my actions while under the influence.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

There is, its called the recycle bin.

See thread on changing the subject in particular

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Monty told me he loves when people post random drunken blatherings on After Hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

I thought After Hours was just for that sort of thing...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Yeah a boards specificlly for drunk people would be class. Maybe rename the after-hours then, make it a bit more obvious?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭phobos

Right I was drunk when this thread started, but I'm sober now. I have been battling a serious hangover all day, and I know why too. Twas all those bloody aftershocks (beware, it's not just a clever name).

;-phobos-)

• Advertisement
Advertisement