Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Software that records lenth of time on the net etc'

• 22-07-2001 6:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭

Hey all,
    my phone bill is kinda gettin out of hand.
    I'm looking for a piece of software that will record the amount of time i've connected and store it.
    Other stuff on it i'd like are mmm like calculating the total price etc. and maybe the times i was connected at.

But a bare program be grand. Preferbaly downloadable from the net, shareware or freeware! smile.gif

Cheers,
    Gideon.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 425 ✭✭BNC

Pick one from here They are listed as freeware or shareware.

[This message has been edited by BNC (edited 22-07-2001).]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 200 ✭✭adeypius

Time up is free and handy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Net Buddy does that and a good bit more, gives you cool graphs of stuff downloaded and average speeds per week/month/year as well, damn cool program.
    I've mentioned it god knows how many times on Technology so far. Its great and has big easy to press buttons so its foolproof. Go get (use google, im currently too ****ed to go look up the homepage)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

Okay heres the links to the programs i got:

I just downloaded Net Buddy Kali, but haven't tried it yet.
    Heres the link for that one:
    NetBuddy Info Site
    Download here 1.6mb

Online Meter is the program i liked most and i am using now.
    [url]=http://download.cnet.com/downloads/0-10062-100-1591064.html?tag=st.dl.10000-1 03-1.lst-7-1.1591064] Download Here 844kb[/url]

Cheers 4 da help.
    Gideon smile.gif

http://gideon555.cjb.net/ , you know you want to!

[This message has been edited by Gideon2000 (edited 23-07-2001).]

Advertisement