Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

+1 thread on the spam counter

• 30-05-2002 1:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭

Small niggle, but its best I report it.

On the User CP page, the far right drop down menus on top overlap the 'Jump To Forum' menu.

Don't think it really matters tho, since they both serve the same function. :p
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

+2 to spam count har har :p:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

You pollute boards.ie. You are the real-life(tm) equivalent of the endless toxic waste that Selafield dumps into the Irish Sea. You are scum. Please for the good of us all fuck off and die, you worthless brainless piece of unimaginative, climbed out of the abortion bucket fuckwit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Ah amp a model to all new comers to boards.ie, you putrid expulsion from Satan's bowels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Originally posted by azezil
    Ah amp a model to all new comers to boards.ie, you putrid expulsion from Satan's bowels.

I am indeed a model to newbies. See newbies? See me flame the spamboy? See spamboy flamed. See spamboy run. Run spamboy, run!

Advertisement