Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with PM inbox

Options
  • 30-05-2002 2:54pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭

I am having a problem with my PM inbox.
    It keeps saying that my inbox is full whenever someone tries to send me a message (even though I have deleted all but 3 or 4 of my messages).
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

I have the same problem and yes i have deleted all those tracking messages.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by Samson
    I am having a problem with my PM inbox.
    It keeps saying that my inbox is full whenever someone tries to send me a message (even though I have deleted all but 3 or 4 of my messages).
    SheroN has pre-empted this, but make sure you don't have a huge amount in your "Sent messages" or "Message Tracking" as they count towards the total.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

Originally posted by Victor

SheroN has pre-empted this, but make sure you don't have a huge amount in your "Sent messages" or "Message Tracking" as they count towards the total.

I did have loads in my "Sent messages" and "Message Tracking" folders so have deleted them.
    Hopefully that should sort it out.

Advertisement