Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ECMC is upon us!

Options
  • 30-05-2002 3:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

well folks, it has been an uphill battle but the ecmc is upon us. many of you may have bnoticed the large amounts of bikes locked up in the temple bar area. this is gonna be huge!!!
    more to follow. check out our webpage fullspeed.to/ecmcdublin for more details.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Rema

Is there any point in turning up as a spectator? Will they be able to tell I'm not a courier? Will I be chased away with sticks?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

My flat has been simply dripping couriers for the last few days!

I'm going down to spectate and if the guys and gals I've met so far are anything to go by you'd be more then welcome.
    They all seem like cool heads.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Karma

Sorry they promised to wash. I will try to gid rid of the spell.

thank God its over. I'm dead in the water. It was Brilliant and will heading to the world championship in Copenhagen in august.

must sleep...

Work looks like a welcome break.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 2 graham

Was that the most fun or what??!!
    What a great weekend! A big shout to DotC, Neal, Martin, Queez and all the other organisers that made it happen... it rocked.
    Can't wait for Copenhagen...
    I'm still wrecked from it and nursing a rotten cold, but I can't wait to get back to work. See you all out on the road...

Advertisement