Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upside-down!

Options
  • 30-05-2002 7:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭

This little boy is cycling along on his bike through a park, late in the evening and its getting kinda dark. A mounted police-man sees the little lad and trots over on the horse so that he is riding along-side him.

The little lad looks to his side to see the police man looking down at him.

"Hello there little fella, what's your name?" he asks.
    "Bobby" replies the scared youngster.
    "And where did you get that bike Bobby?"
    "Santa brought it to me"
    "Well Bobby, could you write back to Santa and ask him for some lights for your bike?"

Bobby nods his head and the police man confidently rides off ahead but Bobby is slightly pissed off at his attitude.

So Bobby builds up a bit of speed so he is once again side-by-side with the police man.

"Sir, do you mind if I ask you a question?" asks Bobby.
    "Not at all, what is it?"
    "Where did YOU get YOUR horse?"

The police man decides to play along.

"Santa brought it to me!"

"Well" replies Bobby, "Do you think you could write back to Santa and tell him that the bollocks go on the bottom of the horse not sitting on the top!" :D

Advertisement