Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Georaphy Field Study

• 30-05-2002 8:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have a field study cut down and ready to be learnt off.
    I have a field study but its boring and about bogs..... even still its not cut down yet. can anyone help?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Done mine two years ago, if you went on the field study just write what you did as if you were explaining it to a simpleton.

Also write any figures on the inside of your pencil case.

And thats it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭sc317

Some class in my school did the study (on a shopping centre) about three years ago, and theres been people doing it every year since.

I got all the infor, pie charts etc. I used in the mock and it was best answer.

Handy marks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

My school's never actually done a field study, the teacher made on up, we all took it down and learned it off (it's things like this that make me dislike geography).

I have about 6 pages, got almost full marks in the mock for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

we did 2 field studies on the CBD and hinterland of towns. We went to Navan and Longford and now we got a choice for the lc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

Yeah is any of it typed up.. cause i'd gladly try and swap something for the field study!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

teacher gave us one - 4 pages long, facts figures, maps, diagrams too => 8 pages.
    6 days before LC started he comes in and says he was talking to his brother who corrects exam papaers, and the brother said our field study was wrong. That we would get hardly any marks for it.
    He promptly left the room and we never saw him again till after.
    Made one up on the day. Got a B3 honors.

Wonderful process of learning.

Motto: "Bullshít is your closest ally" - when all else fails, BLUFF.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I have my feild study typed up,
    I'll upload it and paste the link.

thanks a lot!
    is there anything you want history or english i could send it your way

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

http://www.boards.ie/members/oj/Glendalough.html.HTM

Was a feild study of glendalough in Wiclow mountains,
    was to see about tourism and glacation.

Originally posted by Raggamuffin
    thanks a lot!
    is there anything you want history or english i could send it your way

I'd really appreacate what english novel reviews you have..
    Do you have
    lies of silence - brian moore
    how many miles to babylon? - jenifer johnston
    Fly away peter - ( can't remember)
    Dance's with wolfe - kenin kosner directer(film)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

I have one, it's kinda short, but i got almost full marks in it for the mock.
    The whole marking of our (my class) geography mark was a fiasco (wow, big honours english word). some ppl in the class got 17/15 for the first part...

?WTF?!::D

excellent is there anyting i can get you?

Originally posted by OJ

I'd really appreacate what english novel reviews you have..
    Do you have
    lies of silence - brian moore
    how many miles to babylon? - jenifer johnston
    Fly away peter - ( can't remember)
    Dance's with wolfe - kenin kosner directer(film)

well i had'nt got any of those novels so i could'nt have helped you.. but is there anything i can do for ya in history or geography

Well i don't do history..
    Would you have anything typed up on glacation or rivers in their 3 stages? or techtonic plates?
    I'd like that if you did..

well i might be tempted to type them up tomorrow just for you i have rivers..... already typed..... but if have the time since i have tons to do tomorrow/...... i'll try ok

Thanks!
    try get them done early for tomorrow so i can have the day to revise it ;)

i'm gonna send you what i have on rivers and regional gepgraphy did'nt have time i'm really sorry tons of history to do

I don't have access to the email address in my profile!
    send it to

oj at boards.ie

please?

Advertisement