Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cream fields

• 30-05-2002 9:57pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Its offical date,
    The date was pushed forward to facilate more Dj's at the event..
    More are supposed to be added, which I would like to see

Creamfields Dublin Lands Faithless And Underworld
    This year’s Creamfields festival takes place at Punchestown Racecourse in Dublin on Saturday August 31. Festival favourites Faithless and Underworld will be joining in on the action alongside Sasha, Mauro Picotto, Seb Fontaine, Judge Jules, Slam, Sonique, Ferry Corsten, Futureshock, Lisa Lashes and Justin Robertson.

This year’s festival promises five arenas hosted by Cream, Creamx10, Bugged Out, Lush and Lust. Tickets for the event are 59.50 euro and go on sale from June 8. The full line up so far is as follows:

Creamfields outdoor stage

Faithless
    Underworld
    Mauro Picotto
    Seb Fontaine
    Tom Middleton

Cream - Future Trance Arena

Judge Jules
    Sonique
    Commie
    Luke Neville
    Ferry Corsten

Lush/2fm

Sasha
    Jimmy Van M
    James Zabiela
    Col Hamilton
    Jon Cecchini
    Jan Carbon

Bugged out!

Slam
    Justin Robertson
    Jon Carter
    Medicine
    Mr. C

Lust

Jay Pidgeon
    Alan Pullan
    Stimulant DJs
    Lisa Lashes
    Rob Tissera
    Mark Kavanagh

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Stiky!
    This will be one of the big events of the year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 568 ✭✭✭stu_69

Originally posted by OJ
    Stiky!
    This will be one of the big events of the year
    as requested OJ, Will leave as a sticky for a while.

I will start doing the big summer gigs as a sticky when I get a chance. If someone wants to compile the irish ones this would be handy as I am busy as fu(k in work at the mo.

Cheers

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Thanks Stu ;)

Tickets are also on Sale 9th june.
    Avaible from lotsa places, such as ticketmaster.ie

This post can be unstuck now.. :D

Advertisement