Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yet Another Lidl Special :)

• 30-05-2002 10:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭

just got this optical mouse today,
    40160m.gif
    just took a chance on it cos it was only €13 euro, so no matter how bad it was, it would be okay.

Turned out to very smooth with a cool little roll ball, handy for scroll webpages and in photoeditors when zoomed in, not much else use for it. Ah it all seems fairly solid.

well pleased i am. It only came out today. Maybe not the best for true gamers cos the third button is behind the rollball, but still deadly deal. Defo way better and smoother than my old standard ball mice.

Gid.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

but aint all new mice the same way when you get them first . optical i say tis the only way to go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Well i got one of those mice to day and i have to sai i was very impressed. I have a M$ optical mouse that dosent work very well on my white shinny desk as its repeditive and a bit shinny but this typhon mouse had no bother with it.

I found great for playing ut but the ball was a bit iffy for changing weapons but i may be able to sort that out later, or just use the middle button.

it feels a bit strange at first, but not as strange as that track ball that biohazard has. Takes a little getting used to .

Bottom line if you dont want to spend between 40 and 65 eur on a M$ optical mouse this is the mouse for you! I just got it for a spare mouse and im very happy with it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Xterminator

Bought 1.

will try it out when i get home.

I have to say thats a very good price. Theres about 18 left in LIDL blanchestown.

X

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭yankinlk

None down here in Limerick :( Maybe next Thursday after deliveries.

However they do have the 5.1 surround dound systems and a nifty Nokia cable for synching with your PC for 17 euro. Last time I checked the mobile phone store wanted like 60 euro!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

Originally posted by elexes
    but aint all new mice the same way when you get them first . optical i say tis the only way to go

tis optical.

seen that nokia phone thing, it isn't for 3330, 3310, or 3210 tho, which are the types of phones in my house grrr. Think it was for 8810, 5510 and few of those.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

SFA in Cork. Grrr. I want two.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Anyone know if I can buy it online anywere?
    haven't got the time to get out to blanch..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

I got one aswell. For the price, you can't go wrong. I don't think it's a spectacular mouse by any means, but it is good, and for so cheap :). There were more than a few in Lidl's Shannon branch, so I'd be surprised if you lads local branch didn't get any in.

By the way, next weeks Lidl special will be this I think: http://www.consumer.philips.com/global/b2c/ce/catalog/product.jhtml?divId=0&groupId=PCSTUFF&catId=MULTIMEDIAPCPRODUCTS_CAT&subCatId=CDREWRITERS&productId=PCRW2412K_EU

For the princely sum of €99. I've been on the look out for a good cd-writer. This will be the one I'll buy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

I've been looking for one of those cabl;es for a while.
    Might pop out to Lidl so.
    Was in the Galway one yesterday, they didn't seem to have anything - at all.

Advertisement