Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kazaa

• 31-05-2002 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭

is there some reson why kazaa will not connect to the server?? its on my home pc!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 luketheone

http://special.reserve.co.uk/news/story.php?id=1835

Its an article on how Kazaa is being hurt by the cost of court cases. Does this mean morpheus will go the same way?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

eh didn't morpheus die lie agesssssssss ago...one of the reasons i went back to kazzalite. Maybe its got a revival, but doubt it. If its still working for you, then just count ur self lucky, Kazza still working fine for me by the way. Ahh just wait for the next one to come out :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭EL_Diablo

I used to use Kazaa but had to look for something else when it kept crashing. Now I use WinMX. its a lot better. the downloads don't take as long and so far it hasn't crashed once. you can d/l it at www.winmx.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Direct Connect is a lot better than all those.
    faster too.
    Kdja

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭hacktavist

Its not the program that sets the speed its the web connection.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

Not strictly true. D/l speeds off Kazaa have become intolerable for me lately. So much so that I've jumped ship to audiogalaxy. Many times the d/l wouldnt even start, or when it would it was at .5 k/s or something pathetic. Unless Kazaa finds an awful lot of the file you're after, it's my experience that your wasting your time with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

As long as the file youre trying to download is had by 3+ people you should get a decent rate. look for the little + next to the file name to know how many people have it :E

Advertisement