Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

damien dempsey, the crayonz, and polar

Options
  • 01-06-2002 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭

all of the above play the zodiac lounge in the tomato club of harcourt street on wednesday the 12th of june

further details will follow shortly...

if anybody would like a copy of polar's single 'south' to check out whether they'd like to come along or not come to www.polarofficial.com then to the 'get our cd' page and send us an email. we'll then post one out to you.

thanks

michael

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

cancelled cancelled cancelled

apologies to anyone who was going to attend, as far as i know the venue is now defunct.... i've no doubt the lads from zodiac will let us all know either way

anyway this night has been cancelled...sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

yeah, i reckon the venue is defunct...

tomorrow nights (wednesdaY) gig is cancelled too (brando, king sativa, etc...)

and i liked it too :(

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭biZrb

Ahhhhhh nooo!
    I really wanted to go that gig, i guess i'll have to see polar on the 16th now, but i really wanted to see The CrayonZ aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

i was really looking forward to that gig too... i thought the zodiac lounge was a really cool venue. tis a pity

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

tis a pity alright...

was great to see artists in such an intimate venue...and acoustic too...

hopefully its just taking a break...

• Advertisement
Advertisement