Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Condoms, beer, football, sex and babies

Options
  • 02-06-2002 6:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

The other night I went to a party to watch the world cup game - ireland.
    Met this Bird and we went into the toilet to fool around.
    well i tried to get a johnny on and it wouldnt fit on. we figured it was dodgy as I'm average, not enormous. so we tried a different one with same results. We both were pretty drunk so we shagged anyway and now I'm worried if she gets pregnant or something, because I'm stupid I forgot to ask if she was on the pill. Can you tell me what the odds are on her getting pregnant?
    Cheers.
    And I don't want to hear any "you're so stupid" I know I am - constructive feedback only please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

It is possible for the female to get pregnant when the male does not ejaculate inside her.

She could be pregnant, yes.

You should try and find her and speak with her. The morning after pill can be taken one or two days after intercourse so you may still have time to take it. (Ok, she may). Time is running out if you want her eggs not to be fertilized by your sperm.

Did you ejaculate inside her? Do you know her? Do you care if she gets pregnant?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

at an one time there's a.... one in twelve chance of getting pregnant, (thats overall, depends on her cycle and stuff too)

<< Fio >>

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

You might want to get an AIDS test too.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Originally posted by TwoShedsJackson

A big might here. While a possibilty, it is rarer for a female to male to transmit HIV then the other way round. Don't freak out, but you may want to consider one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

I've had a HIV test, and it was negative thankfully. It at least ensured I wouldn't do anything as foolish as you did again.

Yes it is rarer for the woman to transmit to the man then vice versa, and yes it does happen. Nevertheless, if you want to continue having drunken unprotected sex with complete strangers and then not having a simple blood test to determine whether or not you may have a disease which will kill you and will quite probably infect any other unsuspecting women you choose to do this with, that's your business.

You'll need to wait three months anyway, the HIV antibodies won't show up in your bloodstream until then, so why not consider it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

Originally posted by TwoShedsJackson

I don't think AIDs is the thing to really worry about, but rather other STDs. Although AIDs is the most dangerous STD most ppl forget the others which can be just as bad if overlooked. And they are transmitted a lot quicker through causal sex than AIDs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Yes but unlike AIDS, they can be cured...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Hey mate. Forget the STD thing for the minute, you should go through this with HER , talk to her about it and maby go to a doctor together. Its hard when you think about it, your mind makes everything a little crazy when it comes to this type of thing.
    So talk to her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Pray - There's f**k all else you can do at present.

It was obviously a one nighter, so you don't know her - however, unless you gate-crashed the party and you gave a false name, she can find you. In, the end, if you've caught anything from her, or visa versa, or she's pregnant, you won't know for a while.

If the s**t does hit the fan, I don't think there's anything you can do just now.

All I'll say is the odds are on your side and you'll probably get away with it. Relax, but don't forget - keep on top of it, should the dice cast poorly for you.

And if all goes well don't forget the fright you've just got the next time...

• Advertisement
Advertisement