Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DreamWeaver MX... OMG !!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭donaloconnor

Finally it came!, and I must say OH MY GOD! THIS IS MASSIVE, F**K frontpage lol. Its only the 30day trial i have but i'm going to download the internal build tomorrow :D , a few lying around on the net so i can keep it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Originally posted by donaloconnor
    Finally it came!, and I must say OH MY GOD! THIS IS MASSIVE, F**K frontpage lol. Its only the 30day trial i have but i'm going to download the internal build tomorrow :D , a few lying around on the net so i can keep it :P

Post us the link once you get one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭peterd

Gideon, the screen shot is missing the loverly Eircom ad in top-right of the pic :D . I think they're mocking us!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

I'm using Surf No Limits 56k.

I started d/l at about 12.30am friday night and woke up for the Irish Match at 7.30 am and it was finished. That wasnt bad going all things being equal for a 48mb file :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

Originally posted by peterd
    Gideon, the screen shot is missing the loverly Eircom ad in top-right of the pic :D . I think they're mocking us!

ya i know but had to shave off the non essentials so as to save a few mins on dl :D tis indigo too, ya i know they are all the same but i'll just let on they is some small select group of ppl's tryin to bring the corporation down from the inside...que the a-team music... hmmmmmmmmm sleep be good bout now.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Winters

Post us the link once you get one :D

Yep I will :D Just hope that no mods will see it :p

I should get the links tomorrow, going to bed now, good night all

Originally posted by Gideon
    COME ON BETSY You can do it!!!

don't listen to them ppl's with their macho connections. GO ONNNNNNNNNNNNN.

GO ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

comeon.jpg
    only a couple o hours left :)

*sniffles*

Gid.

LOL!

ya ya, laugh it up, its not bad for betsy*

*humble, yet cool external 56k modem. achievin speeds v. few other modems can achieve in kildara :)

seriously tho, ain't getright brillo, looks nice and will disconnect for ya when she's done,then turn off the comp. Good for people who need sleep and such.

I wasn't laughing how slow it was, i was laughing at what you posted. :D She isn't that bad ;) I might get her for my small downloads, eon will do the big ones

• Advertisement

I think i fecked up my trial of DWMX. I was *playin* with the registory and changed the "Register" value in the DW key to 1. It has stayed on 30days remaining while my fireworks trial has gone down to 29days.... If it changes to 29days ill tell you. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

While Dreamweaver MX is, for a web developer, a true thing of beauty, unmatched in it's class, it's what Dreamweaver 4 SHOULD have been.

Nice one tho'

I know, very easy to feck up things, this reg hack is ment to work, I don't know if it has worked for me, i'll see if my trial goes down to 28 days, hasn't yet anyway.

[can't show it anymore]

Copy into notepad and save as reghack.reg and run it.

He, He. I wonder if i can also feckup fireworks?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by donaloconnor
    I know, very easy to feck up things, this reg hack is ment to work, I don't know if it has worked for me, i'll see if my trial goes down to 28 days, hasn't yet anyway.

[snippity snip... bold stuff removed]

Copy into notepad and save as reghack.reg and run it.

That's bold, that is...

anyway- I tried it, out of curiosity - it f**ked up the Dreamweaver MX Trial and I have to uninstall/reinstall now.

Mods shouldnt allow people to post hacks and workarounds for trial software, tbh...

oooops sorry, anyway it shouldn't feck up your trial, it didn't feck mine up or anyone elses.

PS. Bard maybe you could edit your post and delete the reg? before mods see it :(

You didnt have to give it a go. Its naughty to do it.

If id didnt verk for you dont blame donaloconnor :D

although posting a hack like that should it be allowed? humm i dont even know what i did to get mine verking, i just took a guess at changing the Register value...might not have verked though.

well to be honest i dont think a registry file is bad, because its only a text file with all numbers in it that makes no since to most people on this board, i wouldn't call it warez :p

I discovered how i did it! :D

In your Dreamweaver MX dir theres a file called VSetupT.exe. Run it and it should put it back to 30days remaining :D

If it doesnt verk it is because i removed all the files it put on my HDD ( Program Files\Common Files\VBox ).

Humm. If anyone askes it wasent me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

It`s people like you that mess the whole software development thing up.

Could you not have been happy with the 30 days trial version instead of looking for reg hacks on your first use.

You mentioned so many of Dreamweaver MX`s advancements and greatness, but seem quite happy to piss all over the respect for the Macromedia research and development.

How do you think they fund this?

I know that a license costs a lot, but you can buy student licenses or upgrades for a reduced rate.

Also the fact that you wanted to spread this untested hack around to everyone else doesn`t say much for your respect for boards.ie or its users.

I can understand that you wanted the full version for nothing, but you should have kept this to yourself.

Having used MX, i have great admiration for Macromedia, in that it has delivered what users wanted. I will use the trial version to decide weither i will purchase a license.

• Advertisement

if you read a few posts back i said that Macromedia deserve to get paid, but i can't afford it, i will buy it once i get enough money. Why are you always on my case, you done the same in another post as far as i can remember, that thing you claimed to have seen on my site, which wasn't there at all. and that other post about computer price, why don't you just mind your own business. why didn't you mention anything to winters (no offence winters), he was also saying things.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

I`m not on your case, just sick of people like you spamming up boards with cracks/hacks/warez type activity.

In case you didn`t notice this is the webmaster board not a place to trade info on hacks etc.

Next time keep it to yourself,

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Moderator should delete offending posts....... no harm done.

- Dave.

well i'm sorry, but in the other posts i mentioned nothing about warez and you were still flamming me off

No offence taken donaloconnor :D

pcirl.com seems to be talking about you posting your Hack up. The program that i found is an internal program that came with it. I does not Hack or Crack the program but simply resets it... well thats what i think it does.

I dont think you should of posted up the hack but i dont think Dreamweaver is hackable through changing the reg as you cannot buy it form the program... unlike the older versions.

BUT its also pissing me off as UltraDev4 scripts dont seem to verk well in it!

That hack doesn't work anywayz, well apologies pcirl,bard,mods for posting that. I dont think it was for mx anyway, found it on google.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

You presume wrong, My friend.
    That limit does *NOT* and never did exist.

As for using the service, I think thats the first all nighter I've pulled in about 6 months and I'm never far off either side of 75 hours a month. But as stated the mystical 75 hours is nonsense.

where is the mod out of intrest?! Usin google to get cracks eh? you have much to learn grasshopper. Tis totally illegal ya know? shouldn't really be posting stuff like that here, bring the image of the boards.ie down when there is plenty of other warezy boards specially made for such things. BUT ITS WRONG V WRONG!!! still say like 50-70 % ppl do it, dependin i guess on if they're able to or not.

where is i goin with this mmm, if ur gonna do it keep it to ur self ;)

• Advertisement

I am also on the NoLimits and i dont stick to the limit for there is no limit. :D All they want you to do is not go on it for as long as you can each day and only use it within moderation.

I agree about the posting up of the crack...that was bad :(

Advertisement