Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DreamWeaver MX... OMG !!!

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭donaloconnor

Hi again,

I'm also on nolimits an I use it non STooooooooop, no such thing as a limit.

and once again i am deeply sorry for that post about the hack, just wanted to share with ye, thought it would be apprciated, but thats no excuse, what i done was wrong, wasn't thinking sorry.

Well a lot of reg edits arn't illegal, pratically every program use them and some do things you don't want like bonzi buddy, that B****** lol, anyway sorry once again...GOD This thread is getting verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry long, and i'm the cause of it lol.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Back on topic (sort of), I really like the new interface setup. As Bard said, Dreamweaver 4 should have been like this. For a change, Macromedia have learned something from MS and Adobe and seem to be pushing all their programs towards a standard interface (Flash MX and Fireworks MX have the same look, a nice change from the version 4s of all the programs).

709 page manual on the CD - lots of bedtime reading there.

Still the kind of app that makes you wish you had a 19" monitor though (I suppose that's due to features rather than bugs)

I suppose Director will be the next thing to get the big name makeover

(bleh - edited out a collection of typos)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Authorware 10 as well.

its almost as difficult to use as that "Blender" gfx prog often touted as the most un-user friendly app on the web :)

As has been said...fair play to Macromedia.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭donaloconnor

Yep!, Macromedia do produce some really cool programs

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

yea, I like Fireworks myself, for the simple stuff. Mainly cos it starts up faster than Photoshop 6/7 :]

56% - God I wish I still had DSL...

• Advertisement
Advertisement