Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ericsson T39

• 02-06-2002 2:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭

just got one of these babies in the post a few day ago :) . have to say it's quite a piece of work..among other things it has bluetooth,ir port,GPRS,HSCSD and a million other cool features. you gotta see this thing,it's TINY and the battery is TINY(battery life is 300hours according to ericsson) the software included is exceptional,allowing full integration with outlook(i can send txt's from outlook,and recieve them)get full access to all the phones menus from a computer..ah well i could keep going all day :p

has anyone else had one of these?it's a nice change from the R380s(huge phone)and a breath of fresh air from nokia.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

yea - its an excellent piece of kit

can't wait til i get my t68 :)
    that *IS* teh win!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭bkehoe

Yes, I've had one for a few months. Looking for an ericsson service center to get the software upgraded though; mine suffers from the 70hr battery life problem...ericsson recently released a software update to fix it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

I got one of these last week. I find the little joystick is a touch on the sensitive side and sometimes the phone seems to lock up ie. when I go to unlock the phone, the fcker won't unlock. Anyone else experience these problems ? Is it software related ? If so, where's the nearest Ericsson service centre and will they do the software upgrade for free ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,568 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

Hand it in to any major phone shop (carphone warehouse etc) and they'll send it off for you - if it's still in warranty or its a manufacturer fault then you won't be charged for it. Mobile phone companies mostly let other companies do the fixing for them, like there might be a bloke in the back of the shop doing it, or it might get sent off to a 3rd party in england.

Advertisement