Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IrelandOffline Website

Options
  • 02-06-2002 4:37pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

Please note that due to a server move, the official IrelandOffline website has moved temporarily to www2.irelandoffline.org. Requests to the old hostname will simply redirect for the moment, and the hostname will revert back in a few days.

If you come across any errors on the site, please post them here.

Thanks,
    adam

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

www2.irelandoffline.org isn't loading up for me, and results in a DNS error?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭ShaneOC

Where is the link to the FAQ?

The link in the rules section brings up a 404 error.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Dangger

I'll check out the errors, we are actually working on a new FAQ currently. Any suggested questions you'd like answered in it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭ShaneOC

Was just interested in how much the rest of Europe is paying for broadband.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

www2.irelandoffline.org isn't loading up for me, and results in a DNS error?

You still getting this Urban Weigl?

adam

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Originally posted by ShaneOC
    Where is the link to the FAQ?

The link in the rules section brings up a 404 error.

Thats been changed since the wiki is no longer with us.

Adam will attempt to resurrect the Wiki temporarily tonight.

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

dusty will ammend the rules once he gets the link from adam.

The Wiki's back. It uses the old templates, so there's loads of broken images and it looks right manky, but I'll work on tidying it up during the week when I upgrade the software. If anything isn't working, please let me know. Also if you notice anything missing, since I'm not sure how recent the database is. (The site has moved so many times there's tables scattered all over the net. :))

http://www.irelandoffline.org/wiki/

Also, the main section of the website has moved to /home. This enables me to reinstate some more missing content, upgrade Geeklog, and get a little more work done on tidying things up.

The Management Thanks You For Your Patience.

adam

Advertisement