Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Problems

Options
  • 02-06-2002 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

Hey Ladz,I just need some help.
    NTL have on two occasions hace failed to arrive at my house on the arranged installation date with my New Modem.I can not make heads nor tails of their customer service which bounces me between "support" people. 6 months I have been waiting for the cable modem. Has anyone else experienced and / or (hopefully)rectified this problem? Please wb.
    Thanks in Advance
    Grimes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭infomat

Originally posted by Grimes
    Hey Ladz,I just need some help.
    NTL have on two occasions hace failed to arrive at my house on the arranged installation date with my New Modem.I can not make heads nor tails of their customer service which bounces me between "support" people. 6 months I have been waiting for the cable modem. Has anyone else experienced and / or (hopefully)rectified this problem? Please wb.
    Thanks in Advance
    Grimes

In the past I have found Cablelink very difficult to deal with ... they did not show, missed many appointments and they even disconnected me in error and then wanted to charge me for the reconnection, etc. However more recently when I ordered their GoDigital package the Technician arrived five minutes early and was very professional (even tidied up after he was finished).

I thought that they had improved but your experience would indicate that they are reverting to form.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,053 ✭✭✭BKtje

ordered digital tv of em.
    technician arrived day+time he was supposed to.
    Was a probelm however with signal strength. Said he'd sort it very quickly and ring back in cpl days. Thats a month ago.

Not very helpful i know but thought i'd say it all the same.
    Gl getting it sorted.

Advertisement