Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Esats news server == broken?

• 28-07-2001 5:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭

Lo, is anyone else using news.esatclear.ie having problems? I havent been able to recieve any new posts since thursday morning :/ Is it just me, or is everyone havign the same problem?

Moriarty
    mrmoriarty@eircom.net

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

there $hit was busted for about 15minutes.

Ashley...if only

Ashley Lyn Cafagna

[This message has been edited by chernobyl (edited 28-07-2001).]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Well, im into my 3rd day of outage :/ Tad more than 15 minutes unfortunatly :/

Moriarty
    mrmoriarty@eircom.net

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

was broken for me for hours last night but its working now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

The weird thing is, it dosent seem 'broken' as such. It can connect to the server, and OE says it connect, auths, checks for new messages, and disconnects. It seems to do everything fine, except for the fact that i cant get any news since 25th.

Something very weird also is that although i can send a post to a newsgroup, and i can even see it posted myself, it is not properly posted - no one else can see anything i post.

This is really driving me mad, any ideas would be helpful.

Thanks

Moriarty
    mrmoriarty@eircom.net

Advertisement