Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NO Quake Avatar's

Options
  • 03-06-2002 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

there was cs avatars :confused:
    anywayz new to this forum so I have a question or 2
    is there any RA3 clanz as its the l33t q3a mod?
    & does any1 know what mods the iol server run ie OSP?????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

the iol servers are running OSP ver 1.01.. 50ish mb download I think, and one of the servers is a CTF server afaik so you'll need the 120mb 3wave map pak, you can download all of it at www.quake.ie

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

Well years ago when I was glued to Baldurs Gate and went on a custom picture / voice / character frenzy I somehow managed to crop pictures of TankJnr, Slash, Klesk, Ranger and a rake of other unfortunate models into tiny size (Probably the required size) so that they could be used ingame.

If I can get a disk load of them I'll either fire them up here and hand over to Cloud and see what he thinks...

Unless, of course, someone has already done this!?

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭d0gb0y

thx 4 the info & yes the quake avatars would b cool mayb a few doom avatars......
    finally decided to download osp v.101.....i've given up downloadin big files with my ridiculous bandwidth
    so expect 2 c me kill myself as i try 2 rocket jump on the irish non rocket arena servers:p

Advertisement