Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ATTENTION! Female Dubliners

Options
  • 03-06-2002 9:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

okay this isnt a sexist thing so no annoyin mail accusing me of it! im looking to start a metal band like kittie (all girl) between the ages of 13-17 that can play either
    guitar, bass, drums
    reply if interested NO TIME WASTERS :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

i live in alaska!!! wheeee! i waste alot of time! i play the violin!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

People often think I'm a girl from behind... I could stand with my back to the stage and sing in my higher pitched than brian molko voice. God I'm girly. ;p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Christine

OK, this is a genuine reply. I'm sixteen years old, a girl, and I can sing and play guitar. I even have guitars and everything! I'm supposed to be in a band at the moment, but we don't practice or anything,so if you're taking the whole band thing seriously, I'd love to be in on it.

xtine

I intend to get a bass when I'm back home and I HAVE had two people so far mistake me for a girl outright (and many others whisper to nearby people politely asking before they comment).

But I'm trying to grow a beard so that might not help.

Oh well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 angelicdemon

hey christine wot r ur influences and do u live in Dublin and lordsippa how old r u?

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Focalbhach

Hehheh,Sven's actually gonna get into the girl's band... :D

This is where it gets weird...

Due to caffeine I probably have a biological age of approaching 250.

Due to my parents I have a real age of 17 (Yes, I'm ickle, but this IS the ctYOUTHi board).

And due to my cynicism yet craziness I either have a mental age of 60 or 3.

Oh and as you can see I'm currently having my period (note my bitchiness in the other threads). Every month or two i go through a week of depression (chemically based). Apologies to all I offend... well there would be if i didn't think you're all a load of stupid ****s anyway (the offended people that is).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭SOL

/me wastes time and points out his violin playing is teh win :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement