Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HA!!! I'M going to be a cheerleader!!! Take that!

Options
  • 04-06-2002 1:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭

weird huh? I think I'll do it just for the shock value. What will they do when I dispel all cheerleading myths?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
    :p

sHep :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Congrats Claire. Post a picture so that those who don't know you will discover just how sexy you must be! <make it one in your cheerleading outfit ;p >

YOU BASTARDS NEVER TOLD ME YOU HAD MIKE MYERS ON SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE!

... <it's the most american topic and i'm sick of making new ones>

People of Ireland, gather to the cause... we must get this show and make them broadcast it here! IT features Wayne <kneels> most sacred and glorious provider of entertaining moments.

And yes I AM obsessed, but just you wait till Ian gets here...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

WHAT?!?!?!??!?! no SNL in Ireland? You folks must be crazy! gawd! I must enlighten ye all! i dont know how, but.... somehow! Sven, did you watch last week, with britney spears? it was a rerun, but still a great one. do you have the comedy central channel where you are? it shows snl reruns like thrice a day or more! wow!
    i cant believe it! you must get snl in ireland!!!! jimmy fallon is so hot!

"yo soy el nino, and for those of you who dont habla espanol, el nino is spanish for ' the nino'!"

hahahaha great chris farley moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Yes, SNL rocks however in my ever so humble opinion, there are many far funnier things out there that are already shown over here. Only Fools and Horses, Porridge and Fawlty Towers come to mind. I know they are sitcoms and SNL is a skit / sketch show, but they are still funnier. We don't really have a truly funny sketch show over here so I suppose if they started showing SNL we would, but, aregh ... I have gone off on several tangents.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Ferror

Need i remind you of "The league of gentlemen"- truly funny!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

The League of Gentlemen, in my opinion, sucked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Elvish

i watched about 3 - 4 episodes of the league of gentlemen and a bit of the christmas special i think. It was really wierd (Dancing naked fat woman for instance), so i decided not to watch it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

For skit/sketch shows over here there was also Not the Nine O'Clock News and Monty Python's Flying Circus. Both uterrly fantastic.

"But remember, it it easier for a rich man to pass through the eye of a needle, than it is for a camel to... than it is, for a camel to."

}:>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

i agree most definitely with imp.
    sHep :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Smiley

Monty Python.........smashing, absolutely smashing!!!!!!

Red Dwarf......bloody brilliant!!!!!

Black Adder.......hilarious!!!! They had it on in Ireland for a little while and then took it off. Shame really. Suppose it had something to do with a rather messy (bloody) first episode....any recollections?!?!?!?!?

Fawlty Towers, Porridge, Only Fools and Horses, One Foot in the Grave....countless others, all British comedy, all side-splitting!!!!

Just one thing....how did a discussion about Clare becoming a cheerleader (my commiserations, by the way :p) turn into a discussion about comedy?!?!?

Stay tuned,

Mike...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

well, even I must admit that the thought of me being a cheerleader is pretty darned hilarious...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

oooooooh!what's your unirform like?and what are your cheers like?!and HAVE CHEER SEX WITH SOMEONE-i think it's a really funny concept.

prepare for total domination...domination...domination

Advertisement