Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ack Flamin Hell, run boy run!!!

• 04-06-2002 9:01am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭

Leaving starts tomorrow, has anyone joined the official "I'm bolloxed **** bus" yet ?

I reckon I should do ok but no better :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

g'luck :)

It'll be ok, after all whats the worst that can happen? A fail means another year to slog it out, a pass means you're flying.

I'm an honest believe in fate, it'll work out for the best in the long run regardless of what happens.

Hope everyone gets what they want to get tho.
    :)

<< Fio >>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

It'll be ok, after all whats the worst that can happen? A fail means another year to slog it out, a pass means you're flying.

I'm an honest believe in fate, it'll work out for the best in the long run regardless of what happens.

Hell no, I aint gonna repeat I dont care if I fail maths and english and end up in the worst possible PLC course in existence I will not repeat! Its a waste.

I dont think I'll fail anything (maybe :)) but I'm not to confident about the whole points thing!

fate isnt always good news bad things are meant to happen, people who have a good life have to be balanced out by people with a bad life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

Yea me too ste :/

I dont think that i will fail my LC - even tho im in sesame street english and im a high math class with a teacher that doesnt speak engligh properly..

I believe in prayer tbh, its worked before and its gonna have to work again.

WAN the LC class of 2002!! :D were all gonna be ok :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,059 ✭✭✭BKtje

/me prays to every god/idol i can think of :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

A bit of demonic possession could work well right now if demons are better at english than me! Why oh why does the LC start with my worst 'honours' subject?

• Advertisement

Is it wrong for me to cheat ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 RexLupus

NO.
    In all your tests up until now youve been cheating only yourself, but in this test your chesting the system.

Whats the worst that can happen?, i fek up my leaving im on my own, my pair aint going to support me nor will i be aloud live at home.Come ooooonnnnnnnnn 300 points.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

yeah i`m the conductor heh ah yeah its not that bad (this is my second go)

ah well all there is left to say is

Ah bollocks :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Why must English, Irish and Maths be right after each other and even mixed together? Stupid.

Still pished at the Govt. for not postponing the exams 'till after the World Cup aswell!

Ah well, g'luck folks.

Just wishing my cousin best of luck etc. for his tests as well tomorrow.

The bastard broke his arm a few weeks back so gets someone to record it, guess who records it ?

His teachers, swear to god nothing dodgy will happen when he is in there!

Oh look I'm about to fall down the stairs now:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Shane

/me prays to every god/idol i can think of

Won't that just make the other gods angry?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

well in all fairness how were they meant to delay ti till after the world cup
    think of all the cao stuff and colleges
    we get our results on aug 14th if after world cup it would be september then 16 days to cao meaning mid sep u get what course ure going to do in TWO WEEKS that would have been crazy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

ah the craziness!!

Advertisement