Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilkenny Cat laughed....

Options
  • 04-06-2002 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

This is not a joke lads. I just want to know if anybody ventured down to the auld comedy festival this year, seeing as there are alot of humor critics among us ???????

I went down this year and saw this Iranian chap Omid Djalilli, he was very political but well funneah..........and this other singing Jackass called Otis Lee Crenshaw, who was even better!!!!!!!!

So anybody go down ????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,369 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by Yo Mamma
    I went down this year and saw this Iranian chap Omid Djalilli, he was very political but well funneah..........

I saw an Iranian comedian at some awards show on TV the other night - claims he's the only Iranian comedian in the world, but he says "at least thats 3 more than Germany". :)

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Yo Mamma

That was his opening joke ..........."3 more than Germany" LOL

He was very funny. We were talking to him after the gig and he was a realy nice guy, kept on asking us if we thought he was funny or not............kinda insecure...........as most comedians seem to be ;)

Advertisement