Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Popstar this thursday

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

Unfortunately the Evangelists have to pull out. Their drummer has sprained his ankle and is unable to play. I wish him a speedy recovery.

Luckily we have found a more than adequate replacement in the form of Poison Caberet.

Get down early and get that free Heineken. First 100 in get a free pint.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

does he play drums with his feet??????
    :)

ah...im sure u knew it was coming...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

Yes, drummers do tend play drums with their feet. How do you think they use the bass drum?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

ok
    years of being in a band and i should have remembered that!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭Tom182

What about that guy out of Def Leppard?He had to use his feet for everything!The only thing he could use his left hand for was for hitting the high-hat...well,probably not the only thing,but you know what I mean.
    He was like Animal out of The Muppets, only using his feet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭kranog

Dude Rick from Def Lepard had no left arm...he had his right arm to strike symbols with and some electric drum pads too and a pretty good drummer considering !!!
    Peace,
    kranog

http://popstar.2ya.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭Tom182

Sorry,I didn't mean to come across like I was slagging the bloke off.I have great respect for the man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

How did the gig go ?? What was the sound an all that like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭slash99

Popstar were very good. Missed most of Poison Cabaret(?). Sound was good.

Sorry man, didn't mean to come off a defensive pratt, far from me really !!! :D

Yeah Trev, the place wasn't the worst for sound, not the best either mind !!! *LOL*
    Kudos to all who attended, pointing at Franks direction here !!!
    Roll on the 22nd, stay tuned to GigSmart & Phantom for full details of what I'm on about !!!
    Peace,
    kranog

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

sorry i didnt make it in chris, i was planning on but one of my work colleagues passed away and the funeral was thurs... sorryyy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

no actually my dog ate it....

sorry, was just reading back over the last post and it looked like a big excuse but its actually true

bye

Sorry to hear about your loss bro !!!
    Hope you guys can make it to teh bigger gig in teh Music Centre on the 22nd with our good selves and Otranome, Pinio & Gym-Slip...
    Peace,
    kranog

Advertisement