Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How do i get the digibox to phone SKY

• 04-06-2002 7:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,550 ✭✭✭

how do i get the box to phone sky.i have reached my credit limit and i want to order something tonite. I dont like ringing SKy. Please tell me how i can get it to ring.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

Ring them directly and ask for an increase in spending limit but you may need your credit card for tonights PPV.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,137 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I assume the phoneline isn't connected permanently to digibox. I suggest leaving foneline connected overnight at the least. Or try ringing Sky and see if they can in someway instruct the box to dial out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,550 ✭✭✭irishgeo

I got it sorted. I left in the phoneline for about half an hour and it worked. I assume the big bill will arrive soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Soulman

I Have got my digibox from sky about a month now.
    The problem is if i want to order a boxoffice movie or event I have to ring sky.Why is this the digi box is connected to the phone line.
    Any help please ???????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

why can't you order with your remote?

• Advertisement

The on screen message tells me that I dont have credit but I pay by direct debit Any Ideas on how I can overcome this ?????

The on screen message tells me that I dont have credit but I pay by direct debit Any Ideas on how I can overcome this ?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i get that message too and i also pay by Direct Debit. tonight i gave Sky a call to order the fight. no problem said the man on the phone. i gave him card number, address and so on. all you got to do is ring them. maybe your Box Office spending limit hasn't been set

Advertisement