Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA3 Question

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 [niKo]

There is a Unique Jump, from the Cartel area of Staunton (near where the Construction place is), where you bomb down the middle, in between 2 trees and hit a ramp for the stunt. Is this the one you're talking about? It's the only one I can think of that involves trees... If it is, the only advice I can give you is to keep trying! Basically, you can tell if it's a Unique Jump by the way in which the camera positions itself dramatically and you get a slo-mo shot of your car in the air. This happens even if you're going quite slow or if you hit the ramp at an angle. If there's no slo-mo clip, then it's not a Unique Jump, simple as that ;). Oh, and when I did that Jump, I used an Infernus and did it in the 2nd or 3rd time (I think). Kept smashing into the trees...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

It's not that I dont know which ones are unique jumps, it's that I dont know which one of the 20 hasnt registered.
    I know all the Shoreside ones have, I know for sure three from Staunton have and I'm nearly sure all the Portland ones have. Maybe it just wont let me get 20 out of 20.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭l3rian

you know what is really fun..... car surfing! :)

just jump onto any car, and shoot a few blasts of your oozie at it, and watch it speed off like a rodeo bull, this is fun, then try and stay on as it swings around corners and dont forget to be chucking granades everywhere, haha, classic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 [niKo]

There are 8 Unique Jumps in Shoreside, 4 in Staunton, and another 8 in Portland. The one your missing then, is in Staunton. Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

No you are missing my point. I know where they all are, it's just one isnt working for me. I dont know which one it is. I think I might just start a brand new game.

• Advertisement
Advertisement