Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

norton ghost

• 05-06-2002 3:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭

anyone know where i can download it ??? ive looked on tucows and no joy brief look in google and nothing . so anyone know of somewher i can get it ???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,515 ✭✭✭irishgeo

pm me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

you can download a trial from the symantec site but its about 70 megs if I remember correctly.

I have ghost 2000 here on a cd tho.. only a few megs. If I have access to 'the' leased line in the next couple of days I'll upload it for ya

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

The thing fits on a floppy so its not all that big.. 70mb download? thats pathetic but i suppose its some super duper windows version that does not work

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,524 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Correct.... alot of the ghost 'package' is taken up by a windows GUI .GHO browser which allows you to edit Ghost files after they've been created.

70mb sounds a bit much, though..... It should be no more than 10 or 15, tops........

- Dave.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

It's 70 megs alrite..

but it comtains an application to make network boot disks, ghost explorer and a load of other stuff.. most of which is no real use to anyone...

the ghost.exe itself is only about 400kb... so shud easily fit onto a floppy....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

nice all i need now is to get it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement