Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jesus has returned!!!!

Options
  • 05-06-2002 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭

I don't know if anyone else has noticed the similarity between Jesus and Nickelbacks lead singer. I certainly think there is an uncanny resemblance.

jesusfart.jpg

NICK_DAY-VID_DM_06.JPG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

i heard somewhere that he models his hair on 12th and 13th century paintings of jesus, dont know how reliable the sourse was as i cant remember when i heard it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

handsome lookin fellas though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

corr blimey , he is a cross between charlie landsborough and jesus , !..............that photo really proves that he is infact the risen christ.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Yeah, but Jesus was talented. Can you imagine how popular a bloke who can turn water into wine would be at a party?

A damn sight more popular than a semi-literate Canadian who sings like a drugged horse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Originally posted by Corega
    jesusfart.jpg

:eek: :eek: blasphemous :eek: :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Corega

Hey that was off a website, I'm lacking both the skill and creativity to design such a pic.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Scon

No what's funny is that he looks EXACTLY like the famous painter Albrecht Duhrer. Anybody who still has their history books or art history books look them up and find the lead singer posing as a Dutch artist.

I'm serious, search for the name on Google even.

Advertisement