Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Party (a good one pleasE!!!)

Options
  • 05-06-2002 8:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭

anything goin down for after the leaving cert?
    all the rugger people and scang brigade already have their stuff is phantom going to help us out?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

blotooth and polar are in the music centre the week after you finish if thats any good to you...

friday the 28th of june

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭beardedchicken

screw it! just go and get beered with your mates!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

you wont want to go out; just go home and have the best sleep you've had in ages.

then get REALLY dogged the next night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 throatyhorse

go and set fire to ur school!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭bandit

theres a party on in my pants 24 / 7

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭back to front

Blotooth and Polar? mmmmmm.......good mix. I'll be there. Any freebies??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭BEHOLD!

I cant remember what i did after my leavin...
    I think it was an evening with a bottle of wine and music....but somehow that doesnt sound accurate..

puke_man.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

Originally posted by back to front
    Blotooth and Polar? mmmmmm.......good mix. I'll be there. Any freebies??

nice one and yes there'll be a few freebies on heavy traffic the week of the gig... so if your lucky you might get one there...

after my leaving cert i went to the local (bayside inn all the way)
    had one pint, felt sick with the tiredness and went home with the missus to watch some telly...its gas cos on the results night i was dying with the flu (still went out ) so i didnt get to enjoy either of the celebrations... i did applied maths and that was so **** the way it was on the very last day of the exams and everyone else had already finished ages

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

the night of my leaving cert results i was bunged up in hospital :(

the results just added to my misery and i didn't even get to drown my sorrows...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

you sound in a terrible bad mood kurdt, cheer up, remember the bag of salt and vinegar crisps u sponged off me on thurs ;)

i was at world youth week when i got my leaving cert results, and i got the fright of my life, as id dreamt twice the amount of points i would get and thats what i got. Scary.

• Advertisement

was then....not now

and thanks for the crisps...you got the right make n all :)

i'll have to send you to the shop more often...

i deserve PRAISE for the crowds i had to push through to deliver those crisps. and ur personality just SCREAMS hunky dory's. :)

i love those crazy flavours like wild boar and buffalo and the orange ones...

and you should feel privilaged to push through crowds to get to me!! PRIVILAGED!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭horsekick

I hope you're talking about salt n vinegar Hunky Doreys, coz they're just the best.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭horsekick

oops, i obviously wasn't paying attention 2 posts up. Ah well, HUNKY DOREYS RULE!!

the truth> i wanted to get a backwards angle of where u were sitting so i could investigate just how much like the guy from toploader ur friend's hair was...

Advertisement