Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IOL Q3 Servers

Options
  • 06-06-2002 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭

Theres something up with games1.iol.ie, the server isn't performing properly.. Vincent says theres a 32 player cs server on the same box that could be causing this? theres a lot of rails missing that are really hits. The server feels a little bit off, and its easy to see this by the wobbly-jerky grenades.

Is there anyway we can get the old server back up on games2.iol.ie? It was a v.good server.. need somewhere to play some duels :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭saik

irish quake, once again, lacks a fully functional server :<

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Nexus

Shut da fu<k up!, u stupid lpb newbie!!!!!!!!!! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

yer i always felt like i played a lot better on slosh then on games1, i didnt know whether it was svfps or something like that but anyway....... the ctf cup was fine 50% rail averages all round, but i think that was on another box.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Originally posted by saik
    irish quake, once again, lacks a fully functional server :<

What are you talking about you've got two servers, which is more than most other games (more deserving ones imho) have.

Advertisement