Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leon 2?

• 06-06-2002 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

Apparently there is a lot of talk circulating in Hollywood that Luc Besson and Natalie Portman will be teaming up once again to produce a sequel to Leon: The Professional. I don't rightly know if the first flick even needs a sequel, but if it stars Natalie holding guns in sexually suggestive positions, I'm all for it.

Apparently Besson is all over this sequel, but only if Ms. Portman decides to reprise her role as Matilda, who would reportedly be an assassin years later.

And slightly off topic here, Goonies 2!

Can it be true ??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Err. What?
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but he died at the end of "Leon", didn't he? And what a great death it was too. Maybe it's just me, but LEON wouldn't be the same without... well... Leon.

I just got the international uncut version of it. Yummy extra scenes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Of what film Koneko? Leon (Original)?? Is it better than the normal version we all know and love? I have to say i only saw that a few months ago.. never watched it until then.. now im sorry i did not go see it in the cinema.

on a slightly different note.. did you hear Luc Besson could be done for manslaughter? On filming Taxi 2 (very funny frnech film, cool car chases) someone was killed and a breach in safety is being blamed... so if he gets done what happens to Leon 2?

Leon yup. The international uncut version. It has a whole 23 (ish) minutes extra scenes in the film. Very good scenes too. I think they were cut because Americans found the young girl-older man relationship a little awkward, even though it wasn't sexual.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭Gaz

I dont know Koneko it was kinda sexual , i have the uncut version aswell.
    She did ask him to take her virginity after all , so if that aint sexual what is ?

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Yo Mamma

• Advertisement

Darth Homer, true, but did he go through with that?

The overall feeling of the film was more of a nice relationship between the two. It didn't go beyond that. It still freaks some people out though. Especially the bible belt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭Gaz

No he didnt but his reason wasnt becuase he didnt want to ... he gave some story about a lost love or something didnt he ? Havnt watched in a while

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

taxi 2 was just cashing in from the success of taxi (which was far better movie in my opinion). as for the Leon 2, anything to do with Natalie is good in my books (/me checks the books again) yep, its still good.

adnans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

Not sure it'll be too good without Jean Reno or Gary Oldman tbh. Still though...Natalie Portman :D

Advertisement