Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spoilers

Options
  • 06-06-2002 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭

just wondering if this is a problem that only I am having

i use opera as my default browser and it doesn't seem to be able to pick up those spoiler thingys.

maybe it is my fault, i don't know.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

*bump*

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Same here... use it in work and cant see them... Im not sure what it uses to make them.. opera is not the best for Java... ah well

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Opera test
    Opera is crappy for Java I find also

[edit] Actually that comes out OK for me on Opera, you can't see it 100% clearly when you try to read the writing but it is highlighted and unhighlighted OK for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Interesting.. thought it might be the cloud skin but im on the default one now and still cant see them.. what version are you on?
    Version

Build

Platform
    Win32

System
    Windows NT 4.0

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Version

Build

Platform
    Win32

System
    Windows 98

Java
    Sun Java Runtime Environment 1.3

I had big problems with Opera and boards on 6.02 so I downloaded 6.03. I don't have much problems now. Update your Opera and see. (It's only 3 megs or so)

[edit... oh yeah - Kryptonian skin ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

never worked for me in opera... highlight the text and it becomes lighter grey... but so does the background.

I usually copy and paste a spoiler into a text editor to read it.

Advertisement