Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Donnie Darko

• 06-06-2002 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know anything about this? The web site has me interested....

http://www.donniedarko.com/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭darthmise

Wow, fairly intriguing website. Is it a film due for release?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Walls

I think so, but in the usual way of things it will be released in the States first before we get it. Very interesting web site...and looks like it will be a good one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

if your dvd player plays region 1
    u can buy it off play.com allready

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

being made by hi-res, the website is an extension of the movie. just like, requiem for a dream website and center of the world.

donnie darko has already been released in america and is availabe on DVD (see rasta's post), so unless the IFC decides to show this movie, we wont be able to see it for a while.

adnans

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

What's it about ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

Looks very cool, I might just try catch the film. Looks to be about time travel or some such...

I have just ordered it from play.com, I don't really have any good reviews to base my purchase on, but the website has me intrigued.
    Hopefully, it will be money well spent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I got it on DVD a few weeks ago, and only got around to watchin half of it over the weekend. It's bloody weird I can tell you. My bro watched it twice and he's still tryin to figure it out!!!

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Buckfast
    It's bloody weird I can tell you.

That's what I like to hear.

Yeah, I'll get it too methinks. :)

Bought it, watched it, really liked it. One of the songs on the soundtrack is Echo and the Bunnymen - The Killing Moon and its still in my head. Very well written and directed debut by 27 Year old Peter Kelly.

Advertisement