Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*SPOILER* The Hurricanes Stalker is....

• 06-06-2002 3:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

Its a bit mad actually, Hurricane went to the locker room after finding a note and it was Nidia! Then Jamie Knoble beat the crap out of hurricane

bomb

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

what? no Ray Ray!..........lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

no, unfortunatly not, its a bit bit weird cause seemingly he wasnt dressed up or anything. I thought we might have seen the return of Super Nova!, Man I cant wait for Nova to start wrestling on the big stage!
    Imagine a tag team with him and Kanyon! The Double Team Moves! dear god the possabilitys!

(Atomic!)Bomb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

*slaps bombidol*

sorry man just had to wake you up there. what you are talking about is when the wwe gives the fans what they want, not the current bucket of crap they are feeding us from at the moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Sorry... sorry.... Forgot where i was there, thought i was watchin ecw for a minute!!! Then i crashed back to reality.
    bomb

Advertisement