Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Isdn

Options
  • 06-06-2002 6:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭

Does Esat No Limits support ISDN?
    And if not, if I got an ISDN line (being digital and all) would it still be any faster than my current (crap) connection I get with my analogue line.

Btw- I have inside sources in Chorus. They are starting their test services for Cable Internet in North Cork pretty pretty soon (As in this summer). Dont quote me on this though.. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,053 ✭✭✭BKtje

yer u connect at 64k everytime.
    Download speeds usually about 7.5k on 1 channel

if your looking at dsl from some one i wouldnt get ISDn as ud have to pay to get rid again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭bkehoe

ISDN is not supported on NoLimits

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭flamegrill

Can he use his 56k over the isdn line and still keep surf no-limits?

I think thats what he was asking anyway, cause he will get better conects using it over the new line than he would have before. just wondering????

Regards,

Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭bkehoe

Yes, he can use 56k over the analogue port as long as its the same phone number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭Synkronite

Thanks flamegrill, so you think by installing an ISDN line Id get better connect rates and better download speeds with No Limits? Cool stuff :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement