Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bring It On...

Options
  • 07-06-2002 12:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭

Call me crazy if you want, but I can't wait for the Leaving Cert. I'm starting "the course" in September, and up to now have been very worried. Now, however, I just want to do it, and get it over with. Not worried at all! Am I crazy?

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

no not really in fact a few of my friends have mentioned that it hasnt quite sunk in yet and they dont realise its a leaving cert exam and one guy even made a mistake he said in irish and thought nah i wont bother changing that i better not do that in the lc

morom maybe but he soon paniced tee hee hee

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

If you do any little bit of work over the Summer you will be at such an advantage come next September.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I am still speding the same time on the computer, going drinking at weekends and going to bed late..
    It still hasn't really hit me that this exam is important for me to get into college..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Is it just me or are the LC exams so hyped up. I mean this is erally easy everyone is saying it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Well, you're going into 5th year i assume?

Do some work, *any* work and it'll stand to you, don't leave it until the last few months (or last few weeks in my case).

<< Fio >>

• Advertisement
Advertisement