Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

intellieye mouse problom

• 07-06-2002 3:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭

i updated all my ms drivers and after i done it button 4 and 5 on the mouse wont respond ( thats the 2 side ones ) anyone know why ? or where to find the old drivers for it ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭flamegrill

is the mouse an "Intelimouse Explorer" as in one very similar to the ones in the IT? if so the software for it is called "Intellipoint", should be easy to get. :)

Regards,

Paul

p.s did you sort that lil problem we talked about earlier?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 875 ✭✭✭EvilGeorge

Is the intellieye mouse the infra red one with more buttons than fingers ? (as opposed to the intellimouse which has only 3) - dont know a lot on it but if windows does not install all of its features, and you dont have an installation cd/disk then try the manufacturers website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

The intelieye explorer is the grey one with 5 buttons on it.. the same 3 as normal (left, scroller, right) and 2 on the side for the thumb... these 2 on the side wont work without the intellieye software selected AND also thats generic intellipoint software so you may not have it selected as the intelieye.. usually there is a picture of the mouse you have selected in it so make sure its the right one and looks identical to your own.

From what i understand from your post you upgraded with newer drivers, was working before.. so if its not working now then its probably defaulted to a normal intellieye and not the explorer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

exact same as the ones that used to be in the collage there flame weird that

but anyways will try once i get home . she found the password but still wants some help with somthing . dono what exactly .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

I dont like to state the obious but hey its worth a try. Are you sure you are using software the will see the other 2 buttons.
    I have one of those mouses and UT wont work with the extra buttons but CS works and iExplorer/Explorer works well with it. I never used the cd that came with it though, i just pluged it in and Win XP Pro just said oh look theres a 5 Button mouse here lets support it!

• Advertisement

ye the games support it trying to find it now on the maze that is the microsoft site

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 The TICK

Hi again E.

pm'd you.

2 posts god ur knew hear aint ya . thx for the pm ill know tonight

Advertisement