Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Watch out! Licensed Fool!

Options
  • 07-06-2002 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭

I finally got my full driving license, man it feels good.

Although it wasn't without it's drama as 10 minutes before the test was to begin I realised I was in the wrong test centre. If the examiner had seen me motor from Rathgar to Churchtown I don't think he'd have passed me.

WUHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by amp
    Although it wasn't without it's drama as 10 minutes before the test was to begin I realised I was in the wrong test centre. If the examiner had seen me motor from Rathgar to Churchtown I don't think he'd have passed me.

:D:D:D

Nice feeling when you pass. Took a few days to hit me - I was on the new road from Limerick past Patrickswell and I suddenly started laughing like an idiot with the realisation that I was not a licensed driver.

Well done amp.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭NeRb666

Congratulations!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

congrats! It is indeed a nice feeling... im only starting to get used to it after passing on Tuesday. Gwan the pink license brigade :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

Congrats ...

Its a great feeling when you get that little green cert of competence (yes all you first timers green is good). ANd even better, ... I passed the day of my birthday last year too.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Y'know, driving down motorways is different somehow from my days as a provisional license holder, in a strange way it feels more....well.... legal.

Also the laughing at learner drivers is without it's sense of bitter irony now..

Cheers.

• Advertisement
Advertisement